Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

What should the title be for the new thread?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • We want more Ryan!

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thrilled with the episode tonight he was....I just can't put it into words. I am so glad someone remember how smart, sexy, and funny he is. :)
This. :lol: FINALLY, is someone from TPTB reading our posts?

By the way I love how happy we all are. xD

LOL we have EVERY REASON to be happy!!!! The episode last night had EVERYTHING we were asking for!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOVED Ryan in purple....

From now on, every episode should be just like this one!!!

^I've just seen the episode and I absolutely agree with you. This was a great episode for us with great Ryan moments. "I'll be gentle!" ;)

I noticed the sloppy writing too, but I didn't really care -- I was just thrilled to see him whip out the marker & start geeking out with Travers. :D
I didn't care much for the epi alone, but I agree the amount of Ryan was fantastic & much appreciated. And of course, he looked so very cute. :p

Thank you Kristine for the In the Wind screencaps!!:thumbsup: Gosh, those arms...

Going to watch tonight's epi in a few here. Since we are to get snowed in again I should have caps by tomorrow night! Ok, I'm ready to get my weekly dose of Ryan! :hugegrin:

You're snowed in too?! We got around 8 inches here in Iowa and now the snow is blowing everywhere:(:(. At least it stopped snowing...

I LOVED Ryan is this episode. He was sexy (loved the suit and purple shirt) funny (the scene with the saw cracked me up) and smart and I am SO glad they showcased that. I thought the screentime was pretty good as well.:thumbsup:

Oh ladies do I have a treat for you! I :drool: the whole time I capped this episode! Loved watching it again, it was like our smart, funny Ryan was back to his old self! I hope it continues this way. And Ryan in a purple shirt again was just....
SwoonLoveSmiley.gif

So enjoy these Ryan caps from Miami, We Have A Problem!!! Here's one of my fav caps from the ep. Now I expect to see some sweet new icons and banners, lol!

You're snowed in too?! We got around 8 inches here in Iowa and now the snow is blowing everywhere:(:(. At least it stopped snowing...

Yep, we got about 22 inches here I guess. We have gotten more today and are under a winter storm warning. Blah!

Ahh! A new thread!! :)

Where have I been!?!?! LOL!!

Anyways, I'm back from the confines of student teaching (for the moment) and wanted to see how the Wolfe pack was doing! :)

As for Ryan last night...he was amazing!!! I truely felt spoiled by the mere amount we saw of him...and he showed he had a brain too!! *drool* I don't know about you, but seeing him with that saw made him 10 times as sexy than normal. :)

I'm glad the Ryan we all love is back and I hope he doesn't go away anytime soon.

We got about six to ten inches here in Ohio...and more to come I'm afraid. Hopefully the cable company will come in tomorrow and fix my internet because i'm feeling very deprived without it. :(

And thanks for the caps Kristine!!! Amazing as always! :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the caps Kristine!

This might be a dumb question, but what's with all the similar avatars you guys have? (greatfan, mjsud, MiamiWolfe.) Just wondering. :p

:devil::devil: He was deliciously devious in the scene with the saw. :devil::devil:
:lol::lol:
I just wanted to say, "Mwahhahahahaaaa!"
lol how adorable! :guffaw:

::hugs::

Ahhhh... Kristine!! :drool::drool::drool: I WAS having a bad day, but you really just... know how to cheer a girl up! I am drooling over here... Wow. I wish every episode had this much Ryan! Like someone said, we're spoiled now. LOL. Gah, I just love the purple! :adore: :luvlove: I must re-watch. NOW. *Sigh*

Tomorrow when I'm in a more creative mood, I'll be making a banner/icon out of some of those. I can promise you that!!! :D

Thanks for the caps FFF. We have a nice amount of Ryan caps for some to get creative with.I'm even going to practice making an acon or banner this weekend.If I remember correctly,your favorite cap is that little smile Ryan gave right after the " I'll be gentle" remark,I loved it.

Last edited:
Oh ladies do I have a treat for you! I :drool: the whole time I capped this episode! Loved watching it again, it was like our smart, funny Ryan was back to his old self! I hope it continues this way. And Ryan in a purple shirt again was just....
SwoonLoveSmiley.gif

So enjoy these Ryan caps from Miami, We Have A Problem!!! Here's one of my fav caps from the ep. Now I expect to see some sweet new icons and banners, lol!

Oh wow!! Thank you a million times Kristine. They are gorgeous!!

Yep, we got about 22 inches here I guess. We have gotten more today and are under a winter storm warning. Blah!

I knew the east coast was going to get socked:(...Stay safe and keep repeating "it won't last forever, it won't last forever"; it's what I keep repeating:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back