Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, Jan 28, 2010.

?

What should the title be for the new thread?

Poll closed Feb 1, 2010.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. TNT Togo

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. Wolfe's Gang

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  4. Fellowship of the Fishy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. We want more Ryan!

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I remember that interview too. He did seem emarrassed,but humble as well.
    I wish the writers and TPTB treated him better.They have a real gem right in front of their eyes.

The following is from an interview Adam R gave on May 27 2010,but he mentions Jon.I only copied that portion for this thread.

On his cast mates, Adam acknowledged Jon Togo. "I'd love to see him have a great, strong storyline, he needs it. He always does such a great job. I love working with Togo , I really do. We have a great time; we have a lot of fun. I think he's due something to really sink into."

Last edited: May 29, 2010
  2. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

Thanks for posting this greatfan!! Let's hope the writers listen to Adam and give Jon an awesome storyline. Like Adam says, he NEEDS IT and always does an amazing job! So I completely agree with Adam here! Now I need to pray that TPTB listen to him.

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I think Jon deserves a great storyline and I hope TPTB acknowledge that and finally give him a great storyline.

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Agree! I really hope to see something that will take Ryan through an entire season. And please, please, please, make it something good opposed to him looking suspicious and/or in trouble. This, IMO, is the perfect time for a family member of Ryans to step in & make an introduction.

5. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Thanks for posting, greatfan! I like seeing one of his own fellow castmembers stating that he needs a good storyline. Something that his fans have been stating for a while now. :) My very first episode of CSIM was Nailed, and the primary reason I continued watching was because of Jon's performance in that episode.

6. slower

slower Lab Technician

Thank you greatfan for posting the interview it is so nice to read a fellow cast mates acknowledgment of Jon's talent and it reaffirms what we already knew. Jon does deserve a strong storyline; he is overdue. Kudos to Adam for that.

Fieldmouse you are not alone! From the first moment I watched Jon; I couldn't stop. He is powerful and draws you into whatever is going on with his character. This is what I love about Jon the actor. :) However, it doesn't hurt that he is soooo... hot too.:drool:

7. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Thanks Greatfan! It's a good sign that Adam speaks of him in such a way. It sure looks like he'll be back next season for sure. I'd love for him to have a positive SL. Maybe a long lost family member... I would dare say an out of office romance, but we know how TPTB can get with romance SO! We'll go with family member. Or even something work related, that isn't negative (Solving a high profile case and getting a huge promotion? LOL) ;)

So my confession? I've never watched an episode without Jon. My first episode was Legal ("That's hot..." :lol: ), thanks to my mom who had watched it since episode 1(she ask me to every week). I was walking through and she was like "Okay, now you'll watch CSI: Miami! You have to see the new guy, he's really cute---" So, yeah. I watched. And was hooked! And it was a win-win cause I got the hot guy to stare at and she got a buddy to watch with. (Of course, she loves Ryan too, but now she's hooked on Jesse...:) ) We still watch it together! Hah! I've gotten each season on DVD since then... and that's what I'll spend the long summer doing!

I must agree too, that his acting skills are amazing! He does such a great job pulling you into what he's feeling. And goodness, it doesn't hurt at ALL that he is freaking perfect! :drool: Uh... His Royal Hotness..... indeed. ;)

8. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Okay, Adam just went up a notch in my book. He dropped a notch when Adam said in the season finale interview that it would be okay with him if all his team members died and it was just him and Horatio left. I know he was just joking but also felt it was a pretty selfish statement. However, this supportive comment for Jon, which by the way, I think is the first I've heard from him through the years, shows him to be the person I thought he was. Adam will be writing and directing some episodes this next season; this would be a great opportunity to put substance behind his words and give us a great Ryan-focused storyline.

BTW, did you know Ryan lives in South Beach and that he probably owns the home/condo and that he collects art work, buys jewelry, and goes to a day spa? This is revealed in the closeup of his Crime Lab ID badge and bank statements that Eric is reviewing in Meltdown.

Last edited: May 29, 2010
  9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thank you. I watched Miami off and on from the start,but I would sometimes miss several episodes straight.It wasn't until Jon joined that I watched every single episode.
    It was nice to see Adam acknowledge Jon.I hope Adam will give Jon something great in the episode or episodes that he writes and directs.

10. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Heh. He is dressed up as a mime. :lol: That's one mime I wouldn't mind. :)

13. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Thanks Kristine, you take such good care of us!!:thumbsup:

I concur. And thanks greatfan for sharing from me as well!!!:thumbsup:

When he said to Stetler, "you tried to pin this on me. You're going to jail you SOB" now THAT gave me chills. The man has so much talent!!

I agree. He needs more quality storylines.

Maybe a good sign Jon is returning?!! Good for AR!! My opinion of him just went up.

He has been my favorite from eppie one he has been on. He deserves to be in the spotlight more!!! He is so talented and has one glued to the screen everytime he is allowed to shine. Those eyes tell the tale. All that talent and hot hot hot as well:devil::drool:

Who knows? Maybe, with AR writing, that is what they meant, when that article remarked that will learn more about Ryan next season.

I'll have to watch that again and freeze the scene. He also plays golf as well. If he collects art, I wonder why he laughed at Walter then, when Walter revealed he was an Art History major in "Dude, Where's My Groom". Ahhh, Ryan getting a massage, gives me good images:devil:

14. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

A friend of mine posted this on my facebook page, so SPECIAL thanks to her for finding it... for us to drool over :drool: :drool: :drool:

His Royal Hotness.................

*sigh*

Gonna be a LOOOOONG summer. :p

Last edited: May 31, 2010
  15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

:drool::drool::drool: The whole photo! Sweet! Thanks so much BBS! I just added that to my Ryan faves!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.