Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

What should the title be for the new thread?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • We want more Ryan!

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are welcome. I was so giddy, it felt like Christmas morning! HA HA! (Total shallow girl moment). He tends to make me have those a lot! ;)

But I have to agree, he looks AMAZING. And those arms! :drool: Mmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS for the puppy(adorable as it is!).. is this the place to use the term... 'Lucky dog'?? ha ha ha!!!!

OMG. Thanks, Theresa! I seen them on a FB group, and was on my way over here to POST some! I HAVE A FEW MORE...

These made my heart... nearly stop. He's just... beyond words GORGEOUS!

Gah!!!

So consider this my warning! You're computer may not survive... :drool:

OH. MY. GOODNESS. SO. FREAKING. CUTE. AND. SEXY. LOVE!!!!!

Want to keep him. Like... now!!! :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

He looks so different now than at the first of the season. The body, the hair- I'm in no way saying he wasn't gorgeous then, but NOW? :eek: I don't have any words. AT ALL.

:drool::drool::drool: Thanks for the awesome pics!

OH MY GOD! Wow... he's gorgeous, charming, fascinating..just...AAH! I can't wait to see the new episode, I can just feel how amazing he'll look hehe..
Thanks for the pics, girls.. They really made my day!

OMG. Thanks, Theresa! I seen them on a FB group, and was on my way over here to POST some! I HAVE A FEW MORE...

These made my heart... nearly stop. He's just... beyond words GORGEOUS!

Gah!!!

So consider this my warning! You're computer may not survive... :drool:

OH. MY. GOODNESS. SO. FREAKING. CUTE. AND. SEXY. LOVE!!!!!

Want to keep him. Like... now!!! :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

He looks so different now than at the first of the season. The body, the hair- I'm in no way saying he wasn't gorgeous then, but NOW? :eek: I don't have any words. AT ALL.

This might sound strange, but I love how he's drinking a Coke! So human... LOVE HIM...

Ohhhh, I love him too!!!! :D Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU greatfan... both of those are HOT but that last one... :drool: :drool: :drool: WOW.

I think I'm going to make some icons/banners with all these new pics. If someone wants one, let me know. (I know there is a thread for that, just offering it up here first!)

AS for the pictures... you just do it like this [URL =* IMAGE LINK HERE*] TEXT HERE [/URL] Try that, only difference is where the *'s are, put " AND take the space out before the =! ;)

Last edited:
two more pics of our guy.
[URL]http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu175/greatfan/HOTTIE-jonathan-togo-12064120-720-5.jpg our guy[/URL]
[URL]http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu175/greatfan/-drool-jonathan-togo-12064183-72-2.jpg yummy

Still haven't figured out how to post the pics with a title that you click on like Blind did earlier.[/URL]

:: girly squeel :: Oh, this forum has corrupted me almost. I just gave myself a reason to stay up for two more minutes... and I find these, :).

Thank you, greatfan. I shall have wonderful dreams tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back