Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

What should the title be for the new thread?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • We want more Ryan!

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice,every single one of them. I had the first pic as a background for a while.

Of course it wasn't that easy. It's only that easy when I'm talking to myself....
LOL,it's really easy when you're dreaming too .

^^^LOL!!! You're hilarious. :lol: Dreams are nice... too. ;)

And I had the first one as a background for a while as well. Great minds think alike, yeah? I like to change them ever so often... :D To many hot pics of Jon to not to change them out! :drool:

There are a lot of pics,that's why I them rotate through on my screensaver.I love seeing all those pictures flash on the screen every few seconds.
I find for the most part that all of us that post here on Jon's/Ryan's thread have great minds.

Wow!!! Late night studying and I woke up with these hot pics of Jon posted. :drool: Thanks greatfan and Blinded, the pics started the day off right.:)

I first thought this picture of Jon on the set was from episode 21, but the shirt is a different blue than the "Meltdown" episode and the jacket is alo different. Has anyone seen any pics from episode 22 or 23 of Jon? I think I've only seen pics from the finale with Jon now that I think of it.
Jon-on-the-set-2-jonathan-togo-1184.jpg

First of all, better late than never but welcome back greatfan and I hope you had fun while you were away!!

Thank you to Blinded and greatfan for the gorgeous pictures of one gorgeous man:drool::drool:; they made my day even brighter:thumbsup:

He is gorgeous,that's a given.
As far as you keeping him,I think not.You didn't really think it would be that easy did you?
I did notice that there is much love for Ryan,26 threads,soon to 27.
His assets are perfect!;)

Our threads just prove how popular of a character he really is and I love talking about his perfect....ahh..assets myself:devil::devil:

Of course it wasn't that easy. It's only that easy when I'm talking to myself....

I love THIS picture. Wonderful assets... sure! ;) And the arms... oh... wow. :drool: And everyone has to remember this one... :devil: hehe.
Can this man be anymore beautiful:adore:?

I find for the most part that all of us that post here on Jon's/Ryan's thread have great minds.

And we all think alike too and have the best taste:devil::lol:

Thanks for all the pics. And Blinded, you would definitely have a fight on your hands!!

From alot of us (but there might be enough of Ryan/Jon to go around:devil:)

I see Krystal Houghton is one of the writers for this episode.I hope we aren't in for another out of character Ryan for this episode.

I see Krystal Houghton is one of the writers for this episode.I hope we aren't in for another out of character Ryan for this episode.

Yeah, saw that, too. Eeash, I hope someone pointed out to her what she's been doing to poor ole Ryan. But I doubt that.

Better turn my opinion around and not expect much.

Yeah, saw that, too. Eeash, I hope someone pointed out to her what she's been doing to poor ole Ryan. But I doubt that.

Better turn my opinion around and not expect much.
Once I saw that Krystal was the writer,I figured I would prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I hope she doesn't completely destroy the episode.

:: falls out of computer chair :: I'm up, I'm ok!

It's officially a really good Saturday, thank you.

You're welcome! He is so gorgeous, I swear. I was calmed down a bit, until I went and clicked them again... GAH. He is... :drool: Ahh! Yes. You know all the words I want to say but probably shouldn't say them HERE. LOL! :lol:

Wow!!! Late night studying and I woke up with these hot pics of Jon posted. :drool: Thanks greatfan and Blinded, the pics started the day off right.:)
You're welcome. Glad to be a help. LOL. Nothing wrong with waking up to that sight... something we all dream of. ;) *sigh*

Thanks for all the pics. And Blinded, you would definitely have a fight on your hands!!

Bring it, Solitaire. I know spoilers about you, remember?! :p (HAHA!)

I first thought this picture of Jon on the set was from episode 21, but the shirt is a different blue than the "Meltdown" episode and the jacket is alo different. Has anyone seen any pics from episode 22 or 23 of Jon? I think I've only seen pics from the finale with Jon now that I think of it.
Jon-on-the-set-2-jonathan-togo-1184.jpg

I'm not sure? But :confused: It is quite possibly from one of the upcoming episodes. Which ever it's from, I'm sure looking forward to it! (Then again. I'm looking forward to them no matter what he's wearing!) But that... That is HOT. :devil:

Thank you to Blinded and greatfan for the gorgeous pictures of one gorgeous man:drool::drool:; they made my day even brighter:thumbsup:

No problem. I won't lie, I share because I love to stare too. LOL! ;) JK. It's a lot of fun to look at him, and drool a little... then look some more... and drool some more--- OH, You get the picture, right? Yeah? Because you guys need to be enrolled in a Togoholics-anonymous program too!!!

My name is Tiffany, and I'm a Togo-aholic! :lol:

AND YES. THe threads prove how popular, gorgeous, hot, and sexy our man is... :devil::devil::devil: Plenty enough to go around!!!! (I think?) I can go first, to make sure it's fair! :p

She wrote WISC too, so maybe she will go back to putting him in character. That one wasn't to far off, was it? I don't think so. *runs to re-watch it!!!* I am keeping my fingers crossed. Maybe she hears our complaints?? Unless she is SPITEFUL (LOL!), then she will listen... ... *hmmm*

OMG. Thanks, Theresa! I seen them on a FB group, and was on my way over here to POST some! I HAVE A FEW MORE...

These made my heart... nearly stop. He's just... beyond words GORGEOUS!

Gah!!!

So consider this my warning! You're computer may not survive... :drool:

OH. MY. GOODNESS. SO. FREAKING. CUTE. AND. SEXY. LOVE!!!!!

Want to keep him. Like... now!!! :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

He looks so different now than at the first of the season. The body, the hair- I'm in no way saying he wasn't gorgeous then, but NOW? :eek: I don't have any words. AT ALL.

^ Are you guys trying to kill me off here?!
Thanks for the pics, he looks so... words fail me! They are great pics, aww he even stroked the dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back