Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Which thread title do you like the best?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Wolfe's Den

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #25

LOL! Well that's just all kinds of wrong!! TBTB really think we are brainless, don't they?! haha. I get so frustrated when he doesn't get a lot of screen time- it also irritates me to no end that hardly anyone on the team gave him a shot... I'll be honest, I never wanted to give CSI: Miami a try (because I loved the original so much) but I tuned in one night when I was home sick, actually, and it happened to be Ryan/Jon's first episode, and I was hooked! I can't get into the previous episodes much, I've tried, but to me he makes the entire show. No disrespect to Speed, I know he had a lot of fans- and still does- but I don't think I could watch without Ryan.

I do agree, about S.6.... but I love the arms too. It was nearly worth the entire season! Someone have a screen cap of that on hand?! LOL! He's entirely to hot!

Haha this is what happens when you get a colourblind person to write in their details. I have bad colour vision and even I can see that he isn't remotely blonde. Least they got his gender right :shifty:.
And sorry to be so late on this but I just saw episode 3 and omg how cute is he! I lol'd so much with the whole "together" thing and the "ahoy there" on the boat :lol:

Some utterly gorgeous season six caps for us all.

SwoonLoveSmiley.gif

Hey!!! You were talking about Ryan and the ARMS, so I felt like drooling over some pictures, and I spotted this one. There's a lot of info about Ryan on the computer screen, some of which I find... WRONG???

pic

Since when are his eyes brown???? And I don't really think they got the hair color right...

Yeah a lot of that info is way off. His eyes are hazel/green, his hair is brown not blonde. (The brown eyes blondish hair would be Greg not Ryan lol). The height sounds more like Greg as well. :lol: The weight may be semi-accurate.

The worst part about that info though is Ryan had been an employee and they expect us to believe that his address wouldn't be in the database? Give me a break! His address is listed as "unknown". Yeah right. :lol:

Did you guys knew that Jon made another web serie a few years ago called "super awesome dude squad?"

I didn't know that. He and Eric Szmanda need to team up for one. Eric did some kind of superhero-ish skit one time called "dopeass warrior". :lol: I tried to watch it, but my computer wouldn't let me. :lol: It froze up on me. :( Anyway, those two would be hilarious together in something like that. I think I would probably literally bust a gut laughing so hard with both of them in something funny together. :lol:

Last edited:

Oh God. WOW. Those are all drool worthy but... omg... the first two... :drool: Whoa.. those arms are just killer. Mmm. I will be staring at that for hours now..... Thinking things I really shouldn't! Somebody break out the shamwow's before we flood this place! LOL!!!! We'll put them to a real test!!

Srsly. Thank you for those! Just what I needed to see right now.....:p

Thanks! Those pics are awesome! Love the arms, love the face, love him in PINK!!!

And no, I didn't know he was on another web series... "super awesome dude squad?" I'll look into it!!!

Thank you for that :drool:

Did you guys knew that Jon made another web serie a few years ago called "super awesome dude squad?"

Thanks for the caps Yoshi!

super awesome dude squad?? do you have any links? I found this link so far http://www.crossroadsfilms.com/newmedia/images/index.html

That's also the only link I've found... But I'm not good at searching for stuff on the Internet...

Thanks for those pics, Yoshi. The fact that he looked so hot during s6 made up a little for the fact he was rarely there.

I dunno if this has been mentioned yet since I've been on hiatus for ever but...

I read some where he was 'asked to bulk up.' I haven't gotten this from an official source but it still seems to be widely accepted...Wonder why? Maybe because he actually was going to do his flashback scene in the first episode then it got scrapped last minute? (as you recall he was supposed to be overweight as a teenager). But there's also the possibility that, yes, sick as it is, TPTB are trying to make Eddie look better by having Jon beef up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back