Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 6, 2009.

?

Which thread title do you like the best?

Poll closed Oct 16, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. TNT Togo

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. Wolfe's Den

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  4. Wolfe's Gang

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

Let's all stay positive and just keep writing lighter comments like how much we LOVE him and how GORGEOUS Jon is!!! lol Now

THAT puts a smile on my face!!! ^_^

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Tanya, I love your avatar! That's a gorgeous pic of him!

It's hard to pin-point a fave Ryan moment, but I'm still gonna go with the look of sheer horror on his face in Curse of the Coffin when that guy rose up. And I love that Ryan was smarter than every victim in every horror movie. He didn't stick around, he booked it outta there. :lol: One of the funniest scenes ever.

3. slower

slower Lab Technician

One of my favorite scenes. I also enjoyed him with Delko in the graveyard. "Take it easy Delko" and "I hate this case". :lol: I don't know why they amused me they just did. First time I actualy heard Ryan laugh, so adorable. :adore:

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That's one of my favorites too.I saw the episode just last week.I could watch it over and over again.The whole episode was just perfect.

5. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

Thanks GregNickRyanFan!!!!! This man just has a GREAT profile!!!!

I don,t really have ONE favourite Ryan moment.... whenever I need a Ryan fix, I just go on Youtube and watch one of the videos fans make.... some of them are really good!!!

6. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Take your time, Kristine. As always, we can wait.

I like the idea of the 'stay positive' support group. :) Good therapy!

Welcome, Beth! Ryan is definitely a hero, and that fingerprint thing in WISC didn't bother me- he was doing it to save a child's life. So definitely a hero there!
    That is a shame you are no longer watching.

GNRF- Curse of the coffin is also one of my favourites. I would have run out of the morgue too. But I think Nailed is my all time favourite. The acting was so good in that, and it was a great storyline.

7. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Welcome Beth!!:) We Jon fans stick together!!:thumbsup:

WISC showed all of us that Ryan is a hero. He did what he did in WISC all for the right reasons!!

8. slower

slower Lab Technician

Agreed, WISC was one of Jon's shining moments. He can blow some of the others away with his talent. And yes. I beleive Ryan did what he had to do in order to save a Billy's life. You could see just by looking in those beautiful eyes, he didn't like doing what he was doing.

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I do love him in WISC and Curse of the Coffin but my favorite is Presumed Guilty.

Off to cap! :)

Edit: I can't seem to get Point of Impact to work for me at the moment so I capped the most recent one Kill Clause which you can find here. I'll try POI tomorrow!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  10. 915

915 CSI Level One

Lovely caps as always, I haven't been on this thread for a while! I haven't got to watch the last episode either. Have to catch up on Miami before I get to far behind. I just saw WISC the other day though. Poor Ryan in that episode I winced a few times, felt so sorry for him especially when he thought that Billy was dead and that torture scenes to :( Prime example of really good acting in that episode. :)

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the caps FFF,they're great!
    WISC made me wince too 915. I couldn't look at that episode again for the longest time.Jon was great in that episode.

12. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Thank you Kristine; gorgeous as always!!:thumbsup::drool: There is nothing like a little Jon/Ryan goodness to start the day with:devil:

13. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Thanks for the caps, Kristine! I just got around to watching that epi last night. He looks good in that suit (although I would like to see him in a Tux, like Jesse) He looked especially good once he had ditched the tie and just had the open shirt. So cute.
    I thought Ryan had some good moments in the episode. And I did like the fact that he was the first person we saw, I hate waiting too long to see him!

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^ I'm the same.I often find myself checking my watch waiting for Ryan to appear.

15. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

You too? I admit that I get a little testy if he doesn't appear before the first set of commercials (not the ones after the beginning credits but the next group).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.