Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 6, 2009.

?

Which thread title do you like the best?

Poll closed Oct 16, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. TNT Togo

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. Wolfe's Den

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  4. Wolfe's Gang

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

Re: Ryan/Jon #25

AHOY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for these screen caps!!! Even if I didn't really care for what he was wearing... Still, he's just so freakin' hot!!!

Yay for new thread!
    Yay for new pics!
    YAAAAAAAY for Ryan in PINK!!!! ^_^

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Kristine- There can never be too many Ryan caps. So, if you have time that would be wonderful :)

I just watched the episode now. It was definitely an improvement on his previous screen time, and I also loved the scene with Delko. Ryan seemed genuinely happy to see him back, its good seeing them being friendly. And his 'ahoy' comment was funny.
    Im not sure about the hair, I like it, but I think I prefer the spiky do.

3. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

What is this...A new thread!! Why this is cause for celebration...and massive drooling! LOL!!!

Unfortunately, I have not seen the newest episode yet, nor will I until November 9th. I gave up watching CSI: Miami as a sacrfice for my upcoming church retreat which is the week of november 6,7,8.

But I will be excited to see some Ryan pics and that will have to tie me over. :) I heard it's a funny one for him. Can't wait to watch it! :)

4. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

Absolutely, and it actually shows us the relationship between Ryan and Callie and Delko hasn't been damaged from the last season when Ryan had to screw over the team to save his friend :(

That scene was the only bit I liked. Now I have to go read some CAKE and Hardy Boy friendshippy stuff :lol:

That's the episode I was referring to ;)

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ I do like seeing Ryan and Eric as friends. I mean, I like a bit of tension between them now and then, but it cant be there all the time.

6. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I put this in a spoiler just to be safe:) I hope when Adam leaves the show they could resolve some of their issues and Eric and Ryan can part friends:thumbsup:

7. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Woohoo!! New thread time! Awww Ryan looked so cute this episode and I kind of liked his dorkiness!!!

I do have to say though that Jon needs to shed a little weight if he wants to be resexified!! I am not sure I want to see him sans shirt at the present time.

Kristin - caps yes please!!
    Tracy - those were beyond yummy! Thanks!

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I don't mind Jon's extra weight,people gain and lose weight all the time.I think he will take care of it at some point.I do however worry because it was gained over a seemily short period of time(the summer hiatus)I hope he doesn't have health issues or other problems.

Did it look as if Ryan was wearing a sweater vest for the next episode?

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

He is. He looks like a little school boy with the way his hair is and the sweatervest and a tie that's tucked into the sweatervest. :lol:

I don't mind the weight gain, but my mom, oh my God, :guffaw:. She's so weird about it. Her theory is that since Adam is leaving, they forced JT to gain weight so that Eddie gets all the attention as a new, hot character... But she also thinks Marisol is in witness protection and hiding in Brazil with H's baby. :rolleyes: He probably just got lazy over the summer. Everyone does. xD

10. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Maybe I came across the wrong way....I don't mind it either! I still think he looks cute. I just don't think he has the body at the present time to go shirtless. Sorry if I said that all wrong!

luf100 - LOL at your mom!!!

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Your mom has quite the imagination.That's pretty funny about Marisol.
    Years ago, I read a book about the actress that played Ethel Mertz on "I Love Lucy" in the 50's,and the actress did have to gain weight so that Lucy always looked thinner. I wouldn't think that could be done today though.Actors do gain weight for different movie projects,but I wouldn't see the need to do so for TV.
    The guys I know that are/were athletic and stop exercising seem to gain weight quicker.

12. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Luf- I like your Mum's theories :lol: With the Marisol thing- you never know!
    I think that Jon probably had a good time over the summer. Who watches their weight when they are on vacation? I seem to recall he had a bit of a tum towards the end of s4. He will lose it again.
    A sweater vest? With a tie? hmmmm. It isn't lime green, is it?!

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Probably not as noticeable. I think his weight has always varied up and down a little.
    He was a little heavier at the end of season 5, but came back at the start of 6 with those arms being really cut and chiseled.I'm sure he will lose it again too.

14. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

Forgive me for being so dense, but I'm not noticing it. Maybe because I never care about anyone's weight, but I'm not seeing his.

I just saw some clips of 'Bolt Action' today and survey says....STILL GORGIOUS!!!

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

He is still gorgeous and cute as heck Miamifan,but he does have a little tummy right now. I've seen clips and caps too,it's more noticeable in some than others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.