• Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have just started reading CSI Miami: Cult Following which is written by Donn Cortz

the books i have got left to read are Florida Getaway and Heatwave , have anyone else read these to books , if so what are they like ?

I've read both. Florida Getaway wasn't that great, sadly. Heatwave was pretty good.

To keep on topic ;)

Excuse me?
crotch shot, lol!
Yea, I don't believe a word you're saying
Hey H, I think I found out where the Wolfe Pack has been watching me from!

great pictures :thumbsup: he looks so hot in the pink t-shirt :drool:

Has anyone read the CSI: Miami book: Harm for the Holidays: Misgivings? I'm currently reading it and they have Ryan pegged so good. It's hilarious! I can so see Ryan doing and saying these things! I highly recommend this one if you haven't read it. So far it's one of my favorite Miami books. I just have one more to read of the Miami ones too.

I don't know why they can't make him like that on the show! I mean,he's ALWAYS the bad guy.Even when he helped Horatio fake his death,Eric was being a big fat bully.

Has anyone read the CSI: Miami book: Harm for the Holidays: Misgivings? I'm currently reading it and they have Ryan pegged so good. It's hilarious! I can so see Ryan doing and saying these things! I highly recommend this one if you haven't read it. So far it's one of my favorite Miami books. I just have one more to read of the Miami ones too.

I don't know why they can't make him like that on the show! I mean,he's ALWAYS the bad guy.Even when he helped Horatio fake his death,Eric was being a big fat bully.

Eric was just jealous that Horatio didn't choose him to help. Eric and Ryan are like brothers sometimes and Eric's the one getting upset thinking that dad is spending more time with little brother than with him. :lol: I thought it was kind of cute in a way (the jealousy thing I mean).

Thanks for the pics lal! Love Ryan in Wrecking Crew and never saw him on Law & Order.

Thanks for the pics Lal and Kristine!

I dont watch Law and Order but knowing Jon was in an episode (even for 2 minutes) I made sure I watched it when it came on (we are way behind here :rolleyes:) then once I was sure his bit was over, I switched it off :)

He looks so different now. Definitely more sexy, although he was cute back then.

They just showed Wrecking Crew here in the UK the other night. I really enjoyed Ryan's bits. Every scene he was in he was brilliant. And he does funny scenes so well.

Eric was just jealous that Horatio didn't choose him to help. Eric and Ryan are like brothers sometimes and Eric's the one getting upset thinking that dad is spending more time with little brother than with him. :lol: I thought it was kind of cute in a way (the jealousy thing I mean).

I really enjoyed that Miami book- Ryan is written very well.

I agree about the jealousy thing. He was really mean to Ryan.
When my local paper wrote a review of the episode they saw it a different way- that Eric was acting liked a spurned lover :)

Thanks to all for the pictures.:thumbsup: One can't have too much Ryan/Jon:drool:

:lol: Do you think Ryan is a boxers or briefs kind of guy? Or boxer-briefs? Personally I think boxers or boxer-briefs. :lol:

I can see Ryan as a boxer man. Jon, probably briefs (I wonder what he would think if he knew that we were debating what kind of undies he wore:))
He's a whole lot of sexy! :drool: (Except for season 3 hair...)

I agree. But it fit him back then. S3: boy S8: man (and what a man:devil:)
I love his expression. I came up wth two captions for it.

Caption 1:

Ryan: Delko just admit it. I'm better looking, smarter, and just all around bigger girl magnet. All the ladies love Wolfie!:p

Caption 2:

Ryan: <thinking> Puppy doesn't understand!!:wtf::(

:guffaw::guffaw: Sorry I had to do it it was irrisitable!

:lol: and "Wow, thought it was just me who ticked off wardrobe!"

Ryan *thinking*: I think it's time to call Stacey and Clinton from What Not To Wear and get them onto Eric. (takes pic of Eric in butterfly shirt) This one's being sent to WNTW with a big caption written on it that says "HELP".

:guffaw::lol::guffaw:

You all know what girl need in the morning, god, he is so SEXY (i know i didn't said something new :lol:) Thanks for all this pics! Why it's not september yet, i miss him so much!

I totally agree with you Orla. Pictures of him put a smile on my face for the rest of the day. I can't wait to see him as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back