• Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the very least, it'd be nice to see a scene where he's alone in his car driving to work and he's singing along with the radio.

I would LOVE to see that!!! Ryan, humming to a song as he drives, and ending up head banging to the same song a couple of minutes later!

He has it in him, I'm sure of it!!!! It would be so funny!

Or even better: Ryan singing in the shower. :D

At the very least, it'd be nice to see a scene where he's alone in his car driving to work and he's singing along with the radio.
Everyone does this so it wouldn't be un Ryan like.I sing daily in my car.
The shower would be good too.
Thanks for the pics. I always thought Jon was a cutie in those glasses.

Is that Justin on the far left?
Yep,they have been friends for years.

I would love to have Ryan sing in the shower even if he's off key. Maybe they should have him singng in the shower just rockin out and then have him comming out of the shower and dancing in his bathroom while getting dressed. Maybe he might even be playing a little air guitar.

I would love to have Ryan sing in the shower even if he's off key. Maybe they should have him singng in the shower just rockin out and then have him comming out of the shower and dancing in his bathroom while getting dressed. Maybe he might even be playing a little air guitar.

Air guitar. :lol: I'd love to see him do that thing that Tom Cruise did in Risky Business. I think he'd look much hotter in just a button up shirt, socks and sunglasses (and underwear of course). :lol: Do you think Ryan is a boxers or briefs kind of guy? Or boxer-briefs? Personally I think boxers or boxer-briefs. :lol:

I had this discussion at another forum, (yea, weird?) and a lot of us agreed on tighty whities. Haaa. I'm sorry, but I just see him as that type. At least, Ryan. For Jon I'd definitely say boxers, or like, commando... :D

I'm glad this thread got slightly less weird as the pages went on... the underwear discussion is definitely more normal for us.

18940927.jpg
Let me know what you think.I think he is just plan SEXY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back