Ryan/Jon #23: 'A Different Kind of Hero'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 12, 2009.

?

Name of new Ryan/Jon thread

Poll closed Jun 11, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

5 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. Just Take the Shirt Off Already!

12 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Wolfe's Den

5 vote(s)
    8.3%
  4. Wolfe Gang

3 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

9 vote(s)
    15.0%
  6. A Different Kind of Hero

21 vote(s)
    35.0%
  7. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

5 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Yeah, they should just show Jon's tattoo off. If would probably be a lot easier to just explain the thing then it is to try to cover it up all the time.

Love all the fantastic pictures everyone! He does have great arms :D

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

They should just show the tattoo off. Warrick and Morgan(Criminal Minds) have both shown their tattoo's.It could be something bought up or/and seen as we learn more about Ryan.

3. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Danny on New York has also shown his. Maybe they just don't think a tattoo is very Ryan-like or something. :lol: I unno, I could see him having one.

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^ I work with with a lot of people that I wouldn't think had tattoo's,one of them being a doctor.You never know.
    LOL at Ryan -like.

5. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I could see Ryan having a tattoo. I mean, he's obviously not going to have them up and down both arms or anything like that, but maybe one or two that really mean something to him is totally believable. Especially now that they're started to give him "darker" storylines, because goofy season three Ryan probably would not have had them, but a more serious Ryan might.

6. chazzawazza

chazzawazza Witness

Yeah he seems the sort to have a tattoo. Plus if they no longer have to hide it, this opens opportunities for him to maybe wear a nice tight fitting vest top at somepoint or maybe even completely shirtless :drool:

7. switchpoint

switchpoint Dead on Arrival

OMGoodness,his feet are sooo cute! I can't believe I just saw his feet!:drool:

8. switchpoint

I know right! Eric is always the one (to me) who wants to get Ryan in trouble. It's like layoff dude.After Ryan handed the casing he held after he got kidnapped back to Eric and Calleigh,I wanted to beat the crap out of Eric w/ a jumbo size base ball bat!

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I was looking at the pics you had quoted & didn't even see your comment, but I was just thinking the same thing.:lol: It's wierd to see his feet, but hey at least they're attractive....yes Im a little odd when it comes to men's feet as sometimes it can be rather scary :shifty:

Aside from his uh ...feet, yes the rest of the pics are wonderful -- Jon (as well as Eva, of course) are such beautiful people. I love those Sacoor shoots - they do some of the best photographs of our Miami stars. :p

10. switchpoint

Hey,at least he HAS feet! That would be bad if he didn't have any cause they are so HOT! Anyway,I think his stomach is so cute! Let's be honset,everything about him is cute! :)

11. lal

lal Pathologist

hi have to argee with you he is very cute :drool:

12. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I just watched Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing again. I never get tired of it. :eek: The part where Ryan's yelling "NO" into the phone and thinks Billy gets shot still gets my adrenaline pumping. :lol:

I hope in season 8 we have an episode like that for Ryan, or maybe, just maybe, one that lasts longer than one episode. Or at least has some mention of what had happened in an episode afterwards. Unlike WISC where we don't know if Ryan ever got in trouble, if there was ever an investigation, if Calleigh and Eric even realize, etc, etc. *sigh*

13. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ I know. Its annoying that they just dropped that story completely. I didn't want any negative repercussions for Ryan, we have had too many of them, but a mention of what happened would have sufficed.
    I hope Ryan gets a storyline this season where he is an undisputed hero. I want some positive stuff!! And if he has to take his shirt off while doing said heroic act, I wouldn't complain.................

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It would be great to know what happened,something like that just doesn't go away.
    An undisputed hero would be nice.An act were there was no question that Ryan is a hero and where is methods weren't questioned.

15. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Oh yeaa, I agree with both of you. Hero!Ryan would be awesome, and without him having to do anything that will get people mad at him. And I also agree with you solitaire, if the shirt comes off while this heroic act is happening, that's great. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.