• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww- that pic is so cute! Even if it isn't Jon's facebook, at least there are good pics coming up on the profile!

Aww... cuteness. The baby has its hand against Jon's face. :adore:

One-note character means they're flat personality wise. I think.

Why Jon don't have kids? Kids love him and looks like he like have kids. Maybe he still not find with who :( Wanna him to be happy with nice girl)))

Oh, maybe tptb someday makes from Ryan a father, without girlfriend or wife :D Single dad!

If you right, Ryan is not one-note character.

If someone don't like him then say it, but don't call him like that just because you don't like him.

*coughmaybethatishiskidwedon'tknowifhehasagirlfriendornotcough* Hell he could be married and we probably wouldn't know about it.

:D

And I agree, Ryan is definitely NOT a one-note character.

Why Jon don't have kids? Kids love him and looks like he like have kids. Maybe he still not find with who :( Wanna him to be happy with nice girl)))

Oh, maybe tptb someday makes from Ryan a father, without girlfriend or wife :D Single dad!

If you right, Ryan is not one-note character.

If someone don't like him then say it, but don't call him like that just because you don't like him.

Orla, no one said that about Ryan (that I know of). It was about another character on another show that I watch. Its just the thought that went into my head when they said that about the other character. I was just thinking about how many sides to Ryan there is and that thought just came out about him having so many notes that it could form a whole song.

To make this post somewhat relevant: person who may or may not be Togo on facebook has not rejected my friend request yet! AAAAHhhh.....it bothers me when someone can see my profile and I can't see theirs because this could very well be some loser in....*thinking of random state* Idaho. If you have a facebook though, go look at the profile picture of said person. It's so cute. :) (Not the dog anymore)

I don't know who they are, they haven't accepted/rejected me either -shrug-
The profile pic is so cuteeee <33 maybe that kid is a nephew or something.

Orla, no one said that about Ryan (that I know of). It was about another character on another show that I watch. Its just the thought that went into my head when they said that about the other character. I was just thinking about how many sides to Ryan there is and that thought just came out about him having so many notes that it could form a whole song.
Great. Then i think people who said it about some character from other show just don't like this character.

luf100 said:
*coughmaybethatishiskidwedon'tknowifhehasagirlfrie ndornotcough* Hell he could be married and we probably wouldn't know about it.
Maybe))) He not like other tv-show stars, his personal life is secret for us. I only know he dating Diana, who is model, but i heard they break up and he is single now.

To make this post somewhat relevant: person who may or may not be Togo on facebook has not rejected my friend request yet! AAAAHhhh.....it bothers me when someone can see my profile and I can't see theirs because this could very well be some loser in....*thinking of random state* Idaho. If you have a facebook though, go look at the profile picture of said person. It's so cute. :) (Not the dog anymore)

I don't know who they are, they haven't accepted/rejected me either -shrug-
The profile pic is so cuteeee <33 maybe that kid is a nephew or something.

BILLY!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha sorry, first thought that came in my mind. A very stupid thought. The pic is like a baby and Billy G was like....10. Or 8. Idk. This is what finals do to my brain.

It's prolly just a good friend's kid or family or something.

Very well could be his own though since we don't know anything about him!

Today on russian tv was Stand Your Ground and Jon advert Miami again! This time he said "don't change channel, more CSI: Miami soon" *melt* :drool: At least i heard word more and CSI: Miami, damn it, why they translate it!

This one is sooooooooooooooo sexy. I would've made the "so" way longer but I didn't want it to look annoying.

Thanks, I'm on freaking dial up tonight so I couldn't go to any screenshot sites to look for myself. So much easier opening them one at a time. :D

Last edited:
So Bored...Must drool over hot Ryan/Togo pics....

Anyone got any?

You're totally kidding me, right? :lol: First three are thumbnails, click to enlarge, the rest click on the links!

Scruffy is hot!
Hot in orange!
Love that white shirt!
Thinking....
In purple
Hot in black leather
With a gun!

Is that good? :angel:

BTW, I made some new Ryan icons you can check out in the Miami icon thread. I was getting heck for making only Speed icons. :lol:
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I mean...thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back