Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had lots of read when I got on the computer, I see.
Am I the only one who didn't really like him with beard? haha.
Also, yes - Ryan-eps. We need them. Hero!Ryan would be just right, and I agree with all of you on your plotlines and whatnot. Yes. I don't really have that much to add.
-waves at RaCk-

I don't really get why they stopped airing Miami here, though. D: I was looking forward to Ryan and CSI in general, but they aired Las Vegas instead. We're behind you guys, so why stop just cause you did? And they still air NY?.. strange.

INGE, It's your Birthday!! Happy Happy Birthday to you!! Of course Me and Ryan got you a lil somethin somethin to make you smile!! :D

It's really Inge's Birthday???

Let me think...what should I get her???

I'll run to the store and get it!!

Damn! All sold out ...

I think I know the perfect thing for her!!!

maybe a cake some balloons and a bow!!!!

I hope you have a fantastic B-Day INGE!!!

That was my first thought when I read he was going to be a body gaurd for a swimmer..I was like OMG he could so have to jump in the water to save her..but no the stupid TPTB missed that plot all together :(

I read a fic once where he got covered in someone's blood at a scene. Good fic BTW. Anyways with his ocd he was freakin out, eww someone's blood on ya, gross. So we could have something like that happen to him and he would go running to the showers!!! :devil:

Happy birthday!!!

AliGtr - I totally agree, they should maybe even do an episode where it is based on ryan and his OCD and everythign and he finds the key piece of evidence like you said and he interrogates them and everything... I think that would be awesome as well! (as well as the whole glasses thing)

Twiztid4Togo haha I enjoyed looking at those pictures you posted for INGE birthday, hahaha especially the running one, that made me laugh and I have no idea why.

I think in regards to the strike they would most likely postpone new episodes until the strike is over then they will continue with the season. Until then, repeats. which is okay. something is better than nothing!

I forgot to say Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

I love your pic-lineup there, Twiztid, and the 'qoutes'. Yay for the last one, a bow around the middle, huh. :)

Actually, Katelynn, CBS is only showing the eps that have been filmed. So there is nothing to postpone, execpt the end of the season...which maybe the 11 eps(I think that's how many there were) and that's it.

Monday is the last Miami ep, more than likely the last for the season. Even if things resolved in the next few days or weeks it would take too long to get things back up and running to finish this season.

Monday is a new ep and I've seen a promo. Sadly don't know how mych Ryan time we will get, but I hope he gets more than the minor characters.

Wolfesgamegirl - oh i know what you mean, but I meant postponing not-yet-written eps, not the ones they have already filmed.
But I see your point.

Happy B-day Inge! Let's hope for a Ryan filled epiosde tonight in celebration of your birthday!

I agree - we need a Ryan centric episode where he can be the hero for once!

I'm going to try to enjoy Monday's last new episode as much as I can. I'm hoping for several Ryan scenes. And of course, I'm another one hoping for a nice shirtless hero-Ryan episode. But until that time, I brought a little photo-manip present:

Ryan at the Beach

ps..happy birthday,inge!

Ali that manip is amazing! I clicked the link before reading your post and was *headdesk* then realized that is' fake. You do amazing work! :)

hahahaha I just read in your post at the beach and I click the pic w/out reading and I had to do a double take to tell if it was real. NICE! Great work Fieldmouse!~~

I wonder if Togo is built that nice..hhmmmmm I think he has a good bit of hair on his chest. He has hairy arms and in some pics you can see his little hairs that come up to his neck. I don't think his abs are quite that ripped..

Twiztid4Togo said:
hahahaha I just read in your post at the beach and I click the pic w/out reading and I had to do a double take to tell if it was real. NICE! Great work Fieldmouse!~~

I wonder if Togo is built that nice..hhmmmmm I think he has a good bit of hair on his chest. He has hairy arms and in some pics you can see his little hairs that come up to his neck. I don't think his abs are quite that ripped..
...and at least this season seems to have a bit of a pudge around the middle. All that time sitting sorting old tickets for :mad:Stetler seem to have caught up to him. ;)

That was a very nice bit of photoshopping! Looks pretty real. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back