Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

He was so cute with her in that video. If I was that age, I would definitely have a crush on Togo too. (Heck I do anyway. :lol:)

NataliaWolfe I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but I added fangs to my Vamp!Jon manip: Fangs!Jon

2. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Hey so apparently the writers strike is ending this week, thats what I heard on the radio..... do you think now they can continue with all the new episodes?! (writing/filming).

Kaya, she's one lucky kid.. I wish that was me!

3. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Well, that's what would make it even better. He's got that 'I can do no harm' look to him, that make any girl trust him and then BAM! the fangs come out and we see his true nature. I think I'd love to see something like that.

As for the writers strike- if all goes well, we could see a couple more episodes this season. so *fingers crossed*

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Just because he has that look doesn't mean he can pull off the evil part when they have to fight the "bad guys".

There are different aspects to every character and if an actor can't pull them off then the character falls flat. Jon is amazing at his craft, but finding the perfect part for a movie or another project is hard.

Even if the strike finished this week it will take weeks, possibly months, to get everything in working order.

5. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I made these almost 2 months ago.
    they are banners for other forums since this one wont allow you to have larger ones, so you can resize them if you want.

oh, so serious
    OHIO ;)

haha who knows, I work in Television... if something like this happens it doesn't take that long to get everything done. Sometimes it does given different circumstances. When they wrote some of the episodes it took them 2 weeks that included writing....etc so who knows. But to put them on air may take longer than actually doing everything.

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I just read a thing on yahoo that said that Grey's Anatomy and other ABC shows are calling the actors back in March and that a new ep may be ready in April for that show and it said that CBS and NBC would be following suit. SO if that's true that not's so bad. That is if this strike is really about over. I'd say we'll be lucky to get new ep's by the end of April.

Hey I live in OHIO>...so nice banner Katie!!

Fieldmouse, I tried to do a manip of fangs on Togo but it didn't turn out so well. Nice manips BTW!! I could totally see Togo being a vampire and I'd like to see him look like Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy in their video 16 candles...here's a pic of his nice fangs!! :devil:

hott vampire fangs

Now imagine those fangs with Togo's ruff look

hott togo

= Hott vampire :devil:

7. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Thanks sue!
    hehe i love ohio!

Thats not too bad... April :) seems so long, but at least its not like in a year or anything.. so hopefully the strike is over.

Alright this HAS to be added. everytime i see clips from that movie sue the "hott togo" link you provided...
    Jon honestly reminds me of Raine Maida. Raine is like my all time favorite person for soooooo many reasons but since this isn't a Raine thread I won't get into it.
    but I'm going to post some pictures that remind of jonathan.
    Raine and Jonathan don't really look alike but in some photos (like the one you posted) they do look similar... Just depends on the phase Raine was going through at that time.
    Anyways ill shut up, here are some pics
    It could be just that i think they are a like since well i have over 10,000 pictures of the guy, hung out with him...etc I've loved Raine since I was 4, but let me know what you think... if you see any resemblence. i think its mostly the Hair and the facial expression... cos jonathan normally doesn't look or resemble Raine.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...

I also think its funny that Before Raine dropped out of University he was studying to be a criminalist, and thats why Ryan is on the show. Alright ill shut up.

Anyways,
    I was watching another older CSI Episode on season 3 "after the fall", I think its cute when Delko and Ryan are in the girls appartment and they are looking for the mask and they start talking about OCD, and they show ryan looking for the mask because he has OCD and he knew where to look. for some reason i think its so cute!

8. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

That guy kind of looks like Jon. But Jake still resembles him more :lol: But I see what you mean. Some of those pics remind me of some of Jons pics (especially ones on his myspace).

Yes! Ryan is especially cute when he goes through an OCD episode :lol: I wish TPTB would make it a little more obvious..like have the team acknowledge when hes being a little OCD. I think it would add a different "friendly" and homorous element to some scenes.

9. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I honestly don't see any resemblence between Jon and Jake. i dont know why... i just dont... call me crazy.

I think so too, they should have the team acknowledge that.... aside from ryan/jon occasionally mentioning that he has it...
    I also like when in one episode, the episode title escapes me right now. when someone (i cant remember who--forgive me im sick so im a tad out of it) is cleaning or printing the gun and ryan goes "you're touching the gun, it makes me ancy" or something along those lines hahaha im forgetful today... but i think thats cute. the camera is on ryan/jon and you can tell it's bugging him that they are touching the gun.

10. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

IMO Jake looks more like Jon than the pic you posted, Katelynn. But then again it's just what I see looking from and artist's pov.

No idea what line or ep you are talking about with the gun cleaning. Are you sure that it's correct?

Though the writers should go more into Ryan and the OCD. What triggers it and what really makes him crazy. Now that would be a great storyline.

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I don't see resemblence in Togo and that Raine guy at all, in any of those pics you posted, sry. NOw I do see it in Jake and Togo at time, like earlier in both their careers. Here is a pic of both and oddly they have the same kind of coat on.

web page

I found a pic of Jake not long ago and I thought it was togo till I read it was Jake. I had Kat believe it was togo lol. My hubby and boys thought it was Togo in the movie "the day after tomorrow" they all yelled at the same time "Hey togo is in this movie" I had to do a double take.

12. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I only meant the resemblence from that picture posted earlier. I also said that i dont think raine and jon look a like, only Jons character in that movie.

I can tell thats jake in that picture.
    Togo and him to me look nothign alike, i dont know what it is.
    i think Toby and Jake look more a like than Jonathan and Jake. could be me though.

13. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

If I remember correctly- I believe its 320 Killer Date. It wasn't a gun, it was a pillow case. It was when Maxine was cutting up the pillow case to try to find DNA and Ryan was drumming on the table and annoying her. Also the episode where Ryan gets her 'fired'.

14. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

i swear it was a gun...
    but i could be wrong.
    i can't think straight today... side effects.

if im wrong, i stand corrected.

15. NataliaWolfe

NataliaWolfe Victim

Wolfesgamergirl, I was looking everywhere for the pic of your icon, but I couldn't find it anywhere, so can you tell me where did you get this pic or gimme it? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.