Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

It's justin long. He's been in tons of movies like jeepers creepers, dodge ball, accepted, live free die hard, many more. He's the other guy in those Casted vids. He went to college w/ togo and they are best pals. They hang out a lot and I'm hoping Togo starts doing movies with him and his crew. OH and Justin is the MAC guy from the commercials w/ the pc /Mac guy.

Oh someone mentioned earlier about justin seeing drew barrymore. I LOVE Drew and I was shocked to hear they were dating. I think they make a cute couple if they are still together. Justin is quite a playa it seems and well so is Drew!! BUt the papparazzi caught the couple out one night dining and kissing and Togo just happened to be w/ them :p In the pic of the 3 of them all you can see is togo's elbow but you can tell from the other pic it's him

justin & drew and togo

justin and togo

2. Sirius

Sirius Hit and Run

Hehe sorry about that. my brain totally stopped working at that point. (I was ODing on Danny/carmine pictures and the joy and squeeness of finding the boards.) and it WAS about six am and i was still at stupid work...<_<

3. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Thanks for the caps of the commerical, i totally didn't see that.. I think you posted it as I was replying. But thank you.!!!

Twiztid4Togo haha you're funny "OMG HES GOING TO GET NAKED" hahahaha that made me laugh. thank you as well for those pictures. the last one. OH MAN he looks soo good. both of them do, aside from the fact you can't see justins face!

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Sue, thanks for making screen caps! They are so amazing, I might make some icons later. :D

Jon and Justin are two crazy guys! I hope more pics of them show up. All they have to do is smile and I start laughing!

5. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Oh man, how I would love to run into them together in California or somewhere.
    LOL. that would make my life complete!

6. purplecat17

purplecat17 Hit and Run

I was really upset that Ryan had hardly no screentime at all last night :(... he didn't come on screen until about half way through the show! :mad:

oh and what was up with that lime green jacket? :confused: :confused:lol that was weird lol

OMG that commercial is hilarious! :lol: I laughed so hard lol thanks for posting it! :)

7. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I honestly think that the show is obsessed with the colour green. Someone is always wearing something green. Rather it be a tie, shirt, earing..etc there's ALWAYS something green!

hahah they obviously love limegreen on Ryan/Jon. in pretty much every season (that he's in) he has something green on. I could be wrong, but to my knowledge i believe it to be true. hahaha he doesnt look bad in green, just not hospital green.

OHHH i must add. I LOOOOVE when "ryan" gets mad in the show. I love it. like when he gets mad at the reporter. and in s4 when horatio told him that its' time he gets his eye checked out. then after the doctors and at the end of the episode he is hitting/punching the lockers. Its so cute, and yet so awesome. I love when he shows emotion!

8. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

First of all..:lol: at that video. And thanks for the screencaps. I especially love the first one, but I'm not going to even tell you what I'm picturing in my head when I look at it. :lol:

I was disappointed at the Ryan-light episode, but can't say I was surprised. You could tell from the previews that it was going to be totally Horatio centered. I didn't mind the green jacket too much because I like green...but I'd much prefer him in a nice tight green t-shirt.

9. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Likewise.
    tight clothes, jeans and all. amazing on Togo.

10. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Oh that video! I remember the commercial from however many years ago that was, but I never realized that was Jon in it! I remember feeling sorry for the kid in the video :p when it ran.

I actually like him in green - it's a good color and highlights those lovely eyes oh so well. :)

11. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I re watched the commerical today because my mom wanted to see what I was laughing about. She couldn't believe it was really Jon! :lol:

He looks sooo young in it as well. Though the legs and the shorts...:devil: That's all I can say here! :D

12. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

his lovely hazel eyes.

Just incase you guys wanted some more Jon icons, i posted 2 entrys with a lot. the first one is all jon... so they are Here..... <3

and the second link which is Here......<3<3
    Has Jon in all of them with other characters from CSI or other people in general :)
    So Enjoy!!!

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Nice icons Katelynn!!

I made the mistake of showing that commercial to my hubby and jon/ my son. I thought maybe that would prove to them he wasn't gay, like they always tease me. BUT NO that to them was only more proof he is, since he took the job!! DAmn Males!!

BUt I think he's so cute in it I had to play w/ caps and icons last night. I sent it to my sister and had to watch it again.

The other night when I watched the ep it didn't impress me. Especially the part that we didn't see Ryan until almost half through it and he didn't seem like he was even part of the team, not to mention he did that test that was wrong for GSR eerrr. Anyways, I noticed how dorky he looked in that jacket then, but this morning I rewatched and WTF is wrong with wardrobe dept. Did he piss someone off in there or what? They have always had he dressing in those jackets that look like they come from Good Will. It's almost the ugliest one yet. Top ugly jacket to me is that maroon crap he wore in 3 way. He was cute in that ep but Gosh that jacket screamed burn me!!

14. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Ryan didn't do the GSR test wrong. The guy shot the gun, put his hand sin his pockets, washed them before seeing H and Ryan, and then placed his hands back in his pockets before he saw Calleigh. No mistake on Ryan's part, just a sneaky arse suspect.

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I also hated the whole multiple split screen crap they kept doing and all the lights and glares and filming through glass and from a distance...wtf. There was one part where ryan and H was intterogating that dude just before ryan did the gsr test..they were filming from outside the room and peeps walked by. WHY? I want nice close up of Ryan...I can't stand all this technical lighting and glares. I don't want to have a seizure while watching this show!!

Well I didn't mean he did the test wrong but it came out neg when he did it. I'm just saying once again they have Ryan doing something that seems a little wrong on him. He did nothing wrong but it still made him look bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.