Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klj7678

klj7678 Dead on Arrival

That makes a lot of sense. I do see a resemblance between them. I remember I was watching CSI Vegas and my mom looked at Greg and said "I thought he was fired" and I'm like "No that was on Miami" She swears they were separated at birth.

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

uh oh :eek: cobwebs are forming again. Where is everyone? Helloooooo

I can see a resemblance every now and then in some pics but for the most part I could totally tell them apart!

ok lets try to get some peeps back in here with this topic question. *Thinks up something fast* :wtf: Ok that's not working. What is the next holiday? I dont have a clue. BUT Summer is coming and say the boys are planning a vacation together. Give two examples. Say they are having a long distant relationship and they want to go on vacation together, where would they go? Maybe meet somewhere in between them or go somewhere far away from both? 2nd one is they live together either city, where would they go? I bet they would both like to go to Australia. Greg for the surfing and Ryan for all the ....fun watching greg surf! :devil: I think if they had a long distance relationship they would take turns going to each others place. Maybe Greg would go to miami and they would take a cruise somewhere exiotic, maybe hit up one of those nude beaches on the way:censored:

3. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I have always thought that a few seasons ago there was a resemblance at times. Like the young Ryan in the credits them reminds me of Greggo for some reason. Sometimes a side profile shot will throw me....but for the most part - I don't see it.
    hmmmm maybe New Zealand? Don't they have all kinds of wild things to do....I could see Greg wanting to share those things with Ryan.
    Certainly Greg would come to Miami more......surfing, shirtless, shorts, etc.

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Yeah I think Greg would make more trips to Miami also, not only for the surfing, beach, shorts, shirtless beach activities...but also Ryan + Las Vegas = gambling = not a good thing!! Though I'm sure while Ryan is in Vegas last thing on his mind is gamling. :devil: Maybe he and Greg would play some poker...strip poker that is!! :censored: I'm willing to bet they both win :drool:

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

UGH COB WEBS everywhere!!! Heeellllllooooooo anybody here???

Ok now that we saw pics of Togo's real house he looks like he might actually have some ocd too. So if Ryan's taste is anything like jon's do you think Greg would like that? I can see Greg loving that SHAG carpet and wanting to shag on it :censored:l ol..

6. anza

anza Hit and Run

I'm always late, but welcome klj7678. :)

So, all this time I thought people just stopped posting because my subscription stopped. But I actually come here and discover that this whole site had changed. Of course my mentally challenged self is having a time getting used to the new adjustments, which are freaking me out to be frank about it.

But yeah, we're like dying over here, lol. I saw talk of resemblance, flavours and nicknames like McBooty? Oh my gosh. Wow...I definitely missed something here. Like walking into the middle of a conversation.

Well, I come bearing fic again - hopefully it will spark something? It's not slash, but it is Ryan/Greg friendship (part of that AU series where Ryan and Greg are best friends). And it's called Wandering Heights. It's fairly short for me, but be warned it's more than a little cutesy.

7. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

YaY! I stumbled on this thread just a week ago and it's the reason why I registered. Thank goodness I'm not the only one who loves this ship!

Greg/Ryan is the hottest crossover pairing in the universe. Well, I don't excactly know any other crosssover pair, but still! :p

Samielle

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey Welcome to the hottest ship on the board, Sakura Kiss. :beer:

Unfortunately, most of our regulars seems to be MIA. *Clears the cobwebs* Hellllllllloooo. Is there anybody out there? Kat, Sara, Missie, Anza come and play with us.

I have to agree with you that Ryan and Greg is the hottest crossover ship. Well for csi shows, hehehe! Thinking about the combo of them just makes my mind go straight to the gutter. :censored:For me I think it's because we know Greg has a wild side to him. I think Ryan deep down has one, but he keeps it hidden. With Greg he lets it all out. Plus, the fact they are both just so damn adorkable. That's a special quality that you just can't resist.:drool:

Anza, that was soooooooooo cute!!! OMG, little Ryan catching Greg. hehehe. I can picture that. I like my gutter fics, but I totally love little Greggo and Ryan. Thanks for sharing it. :thumbsup:

9. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Hey guys. thank you very much for the welcome. I have a question do we have a thread for Greg/Ryan songs? imean they have to have their own songs

Because their relationship brings music into our lives.

That was cheesy:p Anyway, I have a perfect song for them;

My heart has a mind of it's own (Christian Bautista)

People try and tell me that its crazy
    You and I were never meant to be
    I don't believe they know,
    and even if its so
    I'm fallen anyway, no matter what they say.

Refrain:
    A part of me is taking me by the hand
    The world can't see, still
    they can't understand
    Why can't they understand. . . .

Chorus:
    My heart has a mind of its own
    Right or wrong it's gonna do
    Only what it feel is true
    I'll follow it where ever it goes
    Anywhere it leads me to
    My heart has a mind, mind of its own.

Maybe we wont always be together
    Maybe this'll last a thousand years
    Ain't nobody knows, and even if they did
    It wouldn't matter now
    I'd love you anyhow.

A part of me is taking me by the hand
    The world can't see, still
    they can't understand
    Why can't they understand. . . .

Anywhere it leads me to

My heart knows what I'm needing
    My heart knows what I'm feeling
    It knows me better than I know myself
    My heart knows what I'm missin'
    All I have to do is listen
    And listen well. . . .
    Anywhere it leads me to

Wouldn't it be sweet if Greg would sing this to Ryan while their cuddled up on their bed. :)

10. anza

anza Hit and Run

You know, I was wondering why I couldn't post until I realised I wasn't logged on.

Anyway, welcome Sakura Kiss. While we may not be as "active" as the other forums, our discussions are just as deep, if not more intriguing, lol.

Hmm...a song thread for R/G? I don't know about a separate thread, but I'm sure we can talk about it in this one...still don't know when we'll move on to a new one, though.

And I have a few songs on a playlist for them, but my N/G list is more extensive by far. :p Most are for a younger Ryan and Greg, but I like to think of them as really good friends more than anything - despite this being a ship thread.

Mmmbopp - Hanson (no comment)
    Country Grammar - Nelly (don't ask)
    Drops of Jupiter - Train
    Hush Little Baby - Bobby McFerrin feat. Yo-Yo Ma
    I Wanna Love You - (something that made me think of pole dancing Greg giving a lap dance to Ryan courtesy of pimp Nick - please don't ask)
    Thnks fr th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy
    Umbrella - Rihanna feat. Jay-Z

And thanks Twiz. :) It's like overtly fluffy, but I'm still glad you liked it.

11. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Oh wow I've been waiting to tell you how much I loved your fic since I read it Anza. I keep picturing the "thanks for catching me" scene in my head.

Um...Pole dancing? :wtf:

Anyways thanks for the welcome and for that sweet story.:)

12. anza

anza Hit and Run

Thank you, Sakura Kiss. :) I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm sure she wouldn't mind me sharing this again, but Kat has a list of memories for more Ryan/Greg fics (with slash this time) that you can find here.

Oh God, I promise you it was the song. (>_<) I don't like the lyrics because they're so misogynistic, but honestly, that was what made think about that little wholesome scenario. That and I was on a Ryan/Greg, Nick/Greg friendship kick at the time.

13. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

YAY more fics! Thank you.

I only read the one shots because I'm lazy.:p

Hey I have a question, whem these two get married (and don't tell me the thought never crossed on any of your minds) who's gonna take who's name?

And who's gonna propose?

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Wow the thread is moving and talk of marriage??? Whoa never thought about that. Maybe if they moved to the U.K they could. But if it ever happened I'm not sure either would want to give up their last names. I mean Wolfe is so cool, who'd give that up and Sanders, well Greg just seems to love his family heritage. So lets see, Greg Wolfe, nice ring. Ryan Sanders, eh...not feeling it.

My q's is, who would be more of the wife? Ryan definately. His OCD makes him the cleaner, picky eater I bet, so cook. I'm guessing he'd do all the shoppin for food and decorate the house.

Songs for them...idk. I'm not really much for songs for relationships. I do like the song " Afternoon Delight" :censored: that might be fitting for them too!!!!:drool:

15. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Mr. Ryan Wolfe Sanders.:lol:

Imagine Ryan wearing a pink apron while mixing something in a bowl going,
    "hey honey, how was work today?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.