Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

Hi all! Waves and yells out in hopes to bring life back into this thread! :(

Oh I know of several writers in this thread that could get the *cough* appropriate *cough* level of non pg'ness :devil: (is that a word? :lol:) to this thread!

Yes the shower scenes would not work here though! :devil:

Ryan and Hot Topic! Now that is funny! :lol: :lol:

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

*Waves back to Kat* sorry just me again.

Oh yes those shower scenes are pushing the pg 13...no the R...ok...the X rating a little. I won't even mention them because I don't want Lucy to have to come in here on her first day and poke me with her mod stick.

BTW, Hi Lucy, Welcome to shippers heaven thread. We are happy to have you here.

I could see ryan and greg fighting over trees too. If Ryan is from Boston, then I see him wanting a real tree. Greg being from Vegas, ( is Vegas called tinsel town?) I could see him wanting one of those fake silver shiny trees. SOmething sparkling with lots of lights and shine to it.

3. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Well I think we can mention the shower scenes...just no describing in detail. :devil:

I could see Greg coming home with a pre-lit tree form Wal-mart after Ryan has speent most of the day checking out tree lots to find out.

Then the ornaments, garland, and even the tree skirt. I bet if Greg persisted enough Ryan might be open to an alternative Christmas. Otherwise they put one tree in the living room and one in the dining room. :D

4. CSI_Kat

Hi Lucy - and welcome! Yes - we will not go into detail about those shower scenes.....we might want to appear innocent at first to the new mod!

:lol: :lol: at the thought of Ryan and all the christmas garland! Of course a real tree would have needles - so he may be all about the pre-lit one.

5. Distraction

Distraction Prime Suspect

Hey guys, prepared to be invaded! :)
    I love Ryan. I love Greg.
    Oh, look, perfect match!

I got hooked by reading Out With It on ff.net (recommended, very cute) and since them I'm just very much into this ship. :)

6. CSI_Kat

Oh yay! please invade us! Our boys can use all the love they can get! That fic is great! I do love it. There are not many Ryan/Greg fics out there. Of course several are really good!

7. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Hi everyone! I saw my name up there! :lol: Just a "hello" from me - I'm just catching up on things and this is my first visit to this thread, hence my slightly delayed response. It's great to see some familiar faces, and thank you for the welcome. :D

8. CSI_Kat

Lucy - I saw you posted here and my first thougt was that we were in trouble! :lol: :eek: We are generally good here....we try to follow the rules! Anyways - glad to see you!

9. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Welcome Lucy! :D Like the previous have said we're good around here. *shines halo*

Ryan would probably freak out and break out the dust buster and be vaccuming all day long. Perhaps he might be for the pre-lit tree. Good thinking Kat!

I had an idea about Greg wrapping presents. I could see newspaper and duct tape or even just putting it under the tree with a tag. Ryan would take hours to make the paper look perfect.

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

HEY Lucy, glad to see ya pop in here. *huggles* We are all really good in here and never push the pg rating... :D

Welcome to the thread Distraction. YAy a new member since we seemed to have lost so many lately.

We have fun in here no matter if its just us 3 or more. Join in the hot fun with the boys. :p

I could so see Ryan wanted a prelite tree and spending hours wrapping gifts. Using ribbons and bows and everything. I could see Greg just puttin a big Red bow on himself and laying under the tree for Ryan...ok PG I know...I didn't say he only had the bow on but yeah. :devil:

11. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Well if Greg puts a bow on top of his head and sits under the tree neither I nor Ryan would have an issue! And I'd also be for Ryan putting a bow on his head and sitting under the tree. I'm willing to sahre with each! :devil:

*sets out Greg and Ryal plushies for all* :D

12. CSI_Kat

I would not have a problem if either or even both were under my xmas tree! I wouldn't care if they had bows on or not! :devil: The less *cough* wrapping paper Greg had on would be better for Ryan - less for him to clean up later!

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

:lol: I'd gladly help wrap them for the other....of course I'd make it clear that I was to help with the unwrapping. :D :devil:

Distraction, I don't know if you make a trek into the FanFic thread but I posted a Ryan/Greg fic in there a while back. You're more than welcome to check it out. :D

Hmm I wonder what they would plan for New Years....:devil:

14. Distraction

Distraction Prime Suspect

I did see it, I believe CSI_Kat linked it to me, but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet. I will for sure someday soon, though. :)

15. CSI_Kat

I think for New Years they would stay indoors and enjoy each other - I mean each others company! :devil:

wolfesgamergirl - I did give Ditraction the link to your fic. It was too good not to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.