Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

Okay I pull out the plop bunnies it's up to someone else to round up the bunnies and bring the magic of the fic to life...

2. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Well as you all know - I don't write. BUT - I will bribe you guys with Ryan/Greg icons, wallpapers, etc.

Where did everyone go? :confused:

3. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I'm working on my Ryan and Greg fic...as well as the other one.

And keeping Sue form hurting the plot bunnies...she was kicking them last night! *gives out ice packs to the bunnies*

4. anza

anza Hit and Run

Oh my goodness, this thread is going "there" again, lol. But as tempting as the cowboy thing sounds, a Nick/Greg/Ryan thing? Ignore my Summer Series, but if it's R/G, I can only picture Nick as the big brother type towards Greg: seriously overprotective to the point where he threatens Ryan with castration (which I've written). I know, but I love the idea of Nick making Ryan squirm - in a totally platonic way.

But yeah...the reason as to why I haven't been popping up here lately is because it's that time of year, but my first time participating in National Novel Writing Month. That's where my writing goes right now.

But wolfesgamergirl, I will try to do the Thanksgiving fic, hopefully by Thanksgiving (fingers crossed), and Kat - the special R/G szmut I promised is seriuosly turning into a long oneshot with plot. I wanted it to be crack...but...the story is turning into something more than I can handle right now. Darn evil white chocolate bunnies. So, it'll be on hold until next month; but szmut will still be there.

In the meantime, I still bet someone can do the cowboy scenario becuase if I did it, it wouldn't be szmutty, lol. It'd just be Nick ragging on Ryan, whose OCD tendencies manifest more when he's nervous and Greg in the middle trying placate Nick. Oh, but maybe Ryan's the one who suggests it, in an attempt to get along with Nick, and I'll stop there because that's how my ideas run away from me.

5. CSI_Kat

mind - Greg/Ryan = gutter! :devil: Thrwoing Nick in there only adds fuel to the hot fire our boys produce! :p :lol:

Anza - that sounds really interesting. Good luck with that!
    I am in no hurry for the fic! Take care of the inportant stuff in life right now!

We will be waiting for when you return! I am sure what ever you write will be amazing - it always is!

So I am wondering about that evil green sweater vest Ryan wore Monday night. I wonder what Greg would say about it?

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

greg wouldn't have let him leave the house wearing that awful thing. He would have burned it right off his body....ok he would have ripped it right off his body. :devil: then threw it in the fireplace to keep his naked body warm. Then he would have cuddled him to keep him warm. OK the outfit really sucked. :eek: :( :mad:

7. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Greg would have made some smart remark to Ryan, Ryan would have realized that the choice was bad...then either thrown it out, gave it to charity, (or my fav) take it to the lab and use the chemicals to disslove it! Then Greg would have taken pictures/video and put it on YouTube!

8. CSI_Kat

So what else could Ryan wear that would drive Greg crazy? I am thinking tight jeans that he would want to rip off of him. :devil: Or it could be another hideous shirt he would take off of him - but that could also lead..... :devil: well I can't got any further then that! LOL

9. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

LOL Lately Ryan's wardrobe has screamed bonfire! And I don't think Gre would disagree. Though when Greg wore that sweater vest I thought he was taking fashion advice from Ryan.

But wearing clothes that can be ripped off is a very good idea, Kat! :devil::devil::devil:

10. CSI_Kat

Well we could also talk about what clothes Greg would wear that Ryan would want to remove! :devil: :devil:

I am sure they both have wardrobes full of clothes that drive each other crazy in more ways then one!

Personally - I would like to see both of them wear less!

11. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Oh I bet Greg has some stuff from his goth days, like fishnets and straps that would drive Ryan wild.

And Ryan prolly has some smexy boxers and handcuffs :)devil:) that are sure to entertain.

Well there is that lovely saying of less is more!! :devil::devil:

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Great I come in here just before bedtime and read you guys guttermind post, thanks. Wasn't this morning a bad enough thing for me :devil: :devil: that deserves to devils and u both know it. I hope my fic tonight left your mind filled with wonderful thoughts to dream of Kat. :devil:

I could really see Greg dressing up in fish net stockings and black leather pants...all that Goth look and Ryan pulling out his handcuffs telling him he has to take him down for being so naughty. :devil:

Ok my brain was spent already tonight so I'm out.

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Hehe Greg in leather and fishnets would totally make my weekend!

Heck Ryan in leather and fishnets would do he same thing.

And I posted the next part of my fic in the FanFic section, please enjoy!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! :)

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OH no 2nd page nearly ready to drop off the site. Where is everyone ??? *taps on monitor* hello will someone come out to play?

Yay new chapter Sara, awesome. Anyone who hasn't read this needs to get their ass's over to it and read it, drool worthy.

there was a lot of talk in the ryan/ delko thread about them adopting a child. Q's for us, could you see either greg or ryan wanting a child? Being good fathers? Maybe one of them could have a ONS and get a baby, oh that sounds a little familiar, hhmmm. Anyways, I think they could both handle being a good parent. Ryan would have the organizing down for feedings, cleanings, ect and I think disipline while greg would be fun dad. I think they would both be strict on education and would both be very protective. Maybe Greg would be over protective like his mother was with him. What do you all think?

15. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Hmmm I can see Ryan being a very awesome dad he's do everything possible to keep the babyhelathy and happy.

As for Greg I dunno if I could see him being a dad. He's a very caring person but he's also high strung. Then again there is the mommas boy deep down inside. I'd have to see a baby in Greg's arms and the way they interacted to make my decision. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.