Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

Thanks Twiz - I just looked and I have that in my LJ memories section.....was hoping it was one I hadn't seen before.....actually there is one I read and I cannot find again. Greg was on vacation in Miami and meets Ryan at a bar. I am still searching LJ's for more fics and will keep adding them to my memories as I find them.

Ok Duh didn't you find that one for me not long ago Katbug? You know my memory but I'm thinking I told you about it because the link I had for it wasn't working and you somehow got it for me... If so then my bad and thanks.

I know the story you are talking about it was on nerds w/ badges right? It was written by someone I don't know, not from this board at least or that I am familair with.

anza said:
Sorry about the confusion :eek:. I meant "Thanks for the Memories" is a series of fics, composed of five so far. Like my N/G series, instead of doing many chaptered fics, I prefer to write many one-shots. But you have to scroll down my story catalogue because I haven't made a cut...bad me. And the title is from FOB (the dork in me took the time to spell it out)...it's the only song I've heard from them - because I'm socially backwards and I don't listen to the radio.
Lol, that's okay. I understand now. I love the snowboarding one. It was adorable. Left a comment. :) Lmao, don't worry. I'm like obsessed with FOB so when I heard the title that's the first thing I thought of.

I was searching for something in the other thread and I came across the page when the thread title 'Their Chemical Romance' was suggested. I still love it because it makes sence with Greg dealing with chemicals in the lab and chemistry and whatever. AndMyChemicalRomanceisakickassband. We aren't near a new thread but I still like it.

Twiz - Yeah I found it! It is called Obvious and I updated it to my memories link at my LJ. I found a few others and added those links as well. As find more - I will add what I can. I can't add the ones that are only at FF or csi forensics.......those are websites.

no no the one I'm talking about is called dopplegangers and it's on a lj site. I never heard to the Obvious fic. The one I'm talking about is 12 chapters long and I think there is only one more left and I really hope she finishes it because I'm hanging on the edge of my seat waiting to see if I'm right. I'm going to have to check out all the fics you have in your lj cause I'm sure there are some I'd like to read...

OOOPPPSSS Your right Katbug it's only 12..I'd never get 112 read that fast...I fixed it..

112 chapers? or do you mean 12 - 'cause I think I have 12 in my LJ memories...if not I need to find the rest! Obvious is the one where Greg vacations in Miami - that was the one I was looking for......

Oh, I remember Doppleganger...I think it was posted on CSI Slash back in the day...like a couple of months ago...I think the links still work.

Twiz - You're making me feel even worse about not knowing about FOB. :lol: Mostly because I have friends who love them. But I'm an old school kind of person, anyway. As for the szmut, I do want to try to do a Ryan/Greg one...well, almost like one and I'll post it tomorrow.

Sandersidle - I love that thread title. It makes much sense and it fits so well. I guess since Nick and Greg have "The Love" (though I have no clue from where it came), Ryan and Greg could have "Their Chemical Romance." Especially since they both studied chemistry...it's so corny and cliched that it has no chance but to work.

Katbug I'm glad you caught that 100 chapter blooper of mine. Gosh that would be one really long story, unless the chapters were very short.

Doppleganger was about a serial killer that's victims were gay men and he had vics in lv and lastest was miami. So that brought the vegas team to miami to help catch the killer. Great story line and lots of twist and OMG hott smut.

Sorry about the anza, the only reason I like them was my son had a few of their songs on his ipod and I'd listen to it while I laid out. I'm more into older music and strange music, really I like just about anything but stuff that puts me to sleep. I hope you do try a smutty fic and post it for us..I'm so in need of it in my life.

Oh, there's nothing to be sorry about. I was just joking, I didn't take any offence...I rarely do. Though, I hope I didn't upset you.

But here's my attempt at a szmutty Ryan/Greg (which is bad)...it's finally Saturday. It's called Parking in Cars with Boys. It's part of my "Thanks for the Memories" series and it does mention Nick, becaause I adore his character. And there's something about me with Greg and cars. I don't know, but there is.

OMG that was great Anza, totally loved it. Poor guys just trying to get some. I'm going to have to read some of your N/G fics too because I like them together. I don't ship them, never thought about it, but I think they are both hot. Plus they are so opposite their relationship has to be great. Oh and I'm not upset at all either....I don't listen to the radio either and when I do it's the oldies channel usually, so I don't know what music is hip unless my son tells me.

Absoluetly loved the story! Please write more, or point in the directions of your others. :)

Twiz, I'm deep into the story you set me and holy cow is it getting good!

I'm so glad you are enjoying it Wolfesgamergirl < we need to shorten that a bit. Great name though. I think it's chapter 3 or 4 that had me rereading and taking a cold shower. Wait till the end..very shocking. Well its not the end but last few chapters. I hope she does update soon or I may explode.

Anza, I've had a thought of Ryan and Greg in the car in my head all day. Thanks for that deep thought you've giving me. It's getting hard to concentrate on anything with it popping in my head randomly.

Anza - that was great. Poor boys never got to finish. Are you going to continue the story so they can! :devil:

Seriously - your writing is great. Thanks!

anza, I read 'One Less Than Six Degrees of Separation'. You had me laughing with Greg and Horatio. I'd love to see that in the show. :lol: And Greg with Delko, too. *huggles Greg in his Manson shirt* :p Glad you like the thread title.

Thanks guys. I'm just glad it went over well. :rolleyes: I'm such a prude so I still feel reluctant about szmut. But I think I'm much better about it. Mind you, I have no qualms reading it (who does), but writing it is a completely different matter.

Twiz - though you many not ship N/G, you may become a believer, yet. :p About the car thing...it's a great thought - I wish they were in my car, lol. But like I said earlier, I just love Greg and cars. And he likes cars, too, so it's not completely unfounded.

wolfesgamergirl - I'm afraid I have no more finished R/G fics, but I'll put the link up to "Chocolcate Cakes" as soon as it's done - four more parts to go.

katbug - Finish it? Maybe another story that hints at this, but nothing direct, lol. It may not be good, but I'll try my hand at R/G szmex for you.

sandersidle - Thanks again, finally got your comment, too. :D. The Eric thing: I used to get so confused when I would read fics with Eric Delko because my mind automatically associates Eric with Szmanda. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back