Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiwi_girl

kiwi_girl Dead on Arrival

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

Thanks guys. :) The pic is a little freaky but looks more like Ryan to me *not that I'm obsessed* :rolleyes:probably a good thing there is a whole ocean seperating us though. :devil:Thanks for the links will start reading.......now

2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Hi kiwi_girl! Nice to see you delurk. Welcome to the hottest ship that is the Rugged Wonders pairing of Ryan and Greg! :devil:

If you're looking for Ryan/Greg fics, the Rugged Wonders community on LJ should have some, like anza said. Nerds with Badges is also another community that might have them, although most of the fics there are of the Nick/Greg variety. :(

OR... you can check out the ones I've written. Here's the link on my LJ, archived by Title (and chapter if it applies):

"Nerds Like It Hotter" - http://shadowfax27.livejournal.com/9240.html

"(Don't) Cry Wolfe" - This one won the Best Crossover Fic award last year. :D - http://shadowfax27.livejournal.com/9630.html

"Sanders, The Wolfe, & The Wardrobe" - a laugh-inducing WIP, sorry... - http://www.livejournal.com/tools/memorie...&filter=all

"Blue" - http://shadowfax27.livejournal.com/16238.html#cutid1

"Headphones" - http://shadowfax27.livejournal.com/17058.html

This is all I have for now. I'm working on a new one, but it's not ready yet. Let me know what you think of these. :)

Katie, that morphing pic still looks more like Ryan. :lol: Was the Greg link supposed to be a morphed pic too? B/c I could sort of see Ryan's eyes on Greg's face. :p

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Haha I don't know! It's so cheap because you need to have the two people in the exact same position for it to work. :rolleyes:

I feel like reading your fics again, Shadowfax. :p I might read Headphones later. I loved that one. It was so cute.

4. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

that second morphed picture looks like it could have been one of their kids. :lol: That's awesome.

Shadowfax, I hate to admit it *looks around, whispers* I lurk at your website. You are an amazing writer. :D

5. kiwi_girl

kiwi_girl Dead on Arrival

Ok, so I've now read every story I can find except The Thin Yellow Line - and I agree with Happilyhappy , your an amazing writer Shadowfax I wish i could write smut - I'm great at thinking it but not so much after that.

6. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Ok so I have been finding fics and putting them in my LJ memories at http://www.livejournal.com/tools/memories.bml?user=katbug1

BUT Rivensky's fics seem to be gone......both TTYL and The Silent.....anyone find a working link for those???

7. life_style

life_style Pathologist

My mind is SO in the gutter now. :eek: I officially blame Sue! :lol:

Love the manips. And thanks for the links to the fanfics, shall check them out as soon as possible :)

8. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to post. I love all the manips and everything that you guys have come up with. Just glad to know that I'm not the only crazy one that likes to ship these two. :D

9. CSI_Kat

Oh no - far from it! This has to be the hottest pairing that exists! I hope to find more fics today and add them to my LJ memories so everyone can see them!

10. anza

anza Hit and Run

Welcome, wolfesgamergirl. Maybe with all this "delurking" going on, we can become a recognised ship, lol. Sometimes, it feels like it's the younger (lesser known) sibling of the other ships - as strange as that sounds - because R/G is often pushed to the side like it has no credence. And I'll stop there.

Of course, I, too, eagerly await anything from you, Shadowfax, but for some reason, I honestly thought you had more than that. Weird, I know, but I guess it's because you're one of the few go-to people to read Ryan/Greg. Or maybe I'm just thinking of Eric/Ryan...that's probably it.

And I did this a while ago. Takes place before the events of the Summer of Watson and Holmes and is not really slash, but still Ryan/Greg interaction. And it has silliness, too because that's all I can write.

Short two and a half sundaes with a split

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Yeah, I think so too. Hopefully we can lure even more people to post in here. So for any lurkers: we have smoothies and don't bite! ;)

Omg! That's probably the cutest Ryan/Greg fic I've read. Awwie! When you mentioned Sara, I thought she was Sara Sidle and Greg's girlfriend. I was like omg, best of both worlds. :lol: And Greg poking fun at Ryan because of his OCD...ness. Teee. Clever ending too, ahaha.

12. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Welcome, Wolfesgamergirl! It's always nice to have more people here :D

13. anza

anza Hit and Run

For you kiwi girl and katbug, I give linkage to The Thin Yellow Line because rivensky has taken down the stories from other archives and the same with her livejournal. But it's still in csi slash. And I've also found The Silent thanks to the wonderful mods on CSI Slash. As for completing fics, rivensky's on hiatus with her writing...like so many of us, really. And how do I know this? Please don't ask...seriously.

But don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure that if you can imagine it, you can bring it to life on paper...or feigned print as the situation may be. Just don't scar yourself like I did, lol.

Thank you. I'm happy you liked it even though slash wasn't a factor. Although, :rolleyes:...Sara was Sara Sidle - just not Greg's girlfriend. She's only his babysitter with whom he shares a dysfunctional relationship, but that's a different story altogether. But, you're welcome to ignore this and think otherwise. :) Or I would have to admit that I actually shipped GSR in one of my stories.

And last Ryan/Greg fic from me (for a while at least). This is the sequel to One Less Than Six Degrees of Separation, the link of which is somewhere on this page. But it's Four Reasons for Hesitation and One for Certainty and no, I really couldn't come up with a longer title, :p.

But simply to clarify, the former reasons are Ryan's colleagues and the latter reason is Greg. It turns kind of sappy, so I'll deny it later, but I think I've mustered up the courage to post it, now.

14. CSI_Kat

Oh my - do you even know how much I love you right now??? I love those stories and I was so bummed that they were gone. Thanks so much. I had not made it over ro CSI Slash to search yet. I am going to add both to my memories right now so I don't lose them again. Then I will head over and read the other link you provided. This was starting to be a crappy day and now I have a smile on my face!!

Ok the links work to most of TTYL :) but not The Silent.... :( Oh well - glad to be able to read some of it again. Maybe one day she will repost it - hopefully!

Thanks again!

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Oh man have I been bad neglecting my dirty little secret thread of slash lust. But I'm here with really not much to say.
    Life_Style I'm so glad I could help pull your mind in the gutter, it's truly a fun place to be and it's healthy, right?

Welcome Kiwi Girl and Wolfesgamergirl..love that name. Are you a hard core gamer? *hands them smoothies* You may need this if Shadow or Irma ever drop in with a hott scenerio for our Gutter desires. Ya know I miss you guys bunches...

Anza.. that story is so cute I just love it. To me it's better then reading about them being adults and having hott sweaty sex all night long.....ok maybe not but it really entertained me.Thanx Thanx for the links too. TTYL...*faints* What a Gutterville Goodie..
    CSI KaT..formally known as the artist katbug...Ya know I'll be catching you later for some new wall paper..I still have greggo up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.