Rock/Alternative music

go check out this band...

shiny toy guns
i loooooove le disko by them. they're a pretty good band :)

Dude, Otep.. i dont know how to classify Otep's music cuz its just unique.

Anyone into Chevelle?
I havent heard a lot of Otep, but I like a few songs, and I really like Jonestown Tea by them.
And I pretty much like any of Chevelle's songs. I used to listen to them all the time. They're great.

Otep's "my confession" is incredible.

Chevelle's "Comfortable Liar'' is one of the best songs i've ever heard in my life!

Anyone ever heard of The F-Ups??? I think they are great. My favorite song is 'Told You So'

In other news..MY CSI SHIRT JUST CAME IN THE MAIL!!!!!!!!!YES!!*dances* :D :lol:

Otep's "my confession" is incredible.

Chevelle's "Comfortable Liar'' is one of the best songs i've ever heard in my life!
i will definately have to check out that song by otep then.
and yea i love that chevelle song too, i think my fav songs by them are that one as well as send the pain below, the red and closure.

Alright so I asked a question last page and forgot about it till now. :lol: Thanks for the tip guys, off to check those bands outt.

Send the pain below - thats suffocating right?? Its really good, i havent heard red and closure :confused: but you have to hear Vitamin R.... dude thats amazing

You like Otep!?! wicked :D

ive also heard vitamin R, its really good too. i pretty much like all of chevelle's stuff :)
and yessss otep is amazing <33333

Dude, Otep.. i dont know how to classify Otep's music cuz its just unique.

Anyone into Chevelle?

I love Chevelle, they're awesome. Great songs.

Haven't heard of Otep, but I'll definitely check them out.

Anyone listen to Tiger Army?

Anyone like Jose Gonzales - Heartbeat, excellent song from the bouncy ball advert for Sony Bravia. Amazing. i lovet, and also Mandalay - Like her which is featured in CSI ep. Playing with fire

Dude for real check out otep... but the thing is you might not like it, I mean they sound a bit... err... angry :lol: but in a good way if you appreciate the lyrics.
Doc, ima check out tiger army now too, who do they sound like?

Harvey Danger anyone?

Yeah, they're awesome. I like "Authenticity" the most.

Dude for real check out otep... but the thing is you might not like it, I mean they sound a bit... err... angry but in a good way if you appreciate the lyrics.
Doc, ima check out tiger army now too, who do they sound like?

I listen to angry sometimes, lyrics are what I like about bands.

Tiger Army...I dunno, by genre they're psychobilly but they kinda sound like AFI. Let's just say they're unique.

Back