Rock/Alternative music

Well i'm into punk music, but a band that i recently started listening to is Alkaline Trio. They are pretty good, not hardcore screamo or anything, you might enjoy them :)

Recommended Songs:
-Time To Waste
-I Was A Prayer
-Fall Victim

I <3 Alkaline Trio. Time to Waste was all I would listen to for a while. I haven't heard it in a while though.

And Hollis, here are a list of bands you should check out:
-Fall Out Boy*
-The Academy Is...*
-Panic! At the Disco**
-Last Winter
-October Fall
-The Early November
-The Hush Sound
-Tokyo Rose
-Hidden in Plain View
-Armor for Sleep
-Motion City Soundtrack**
-Amber Pacific
-Plain White T's
-Anberlin
-Cute Is What We Aim For*

I have more, but that should keep you busy for a bit. The one's with stars next to them are the bands you should realllllly check out. You should listen to Panic! At the Disco first....*cough*I'mnotobsessedoranything*cough* :p

And for ineverysunflower: Happy Christmas :)

Hey, I'm trying out a range of music. If you could recommend one band to me, what would it be?

White Stripes. I don't like them much except for one song but their music videos are so entertaining! :D

i LOVE music!

my favorite band of all time is gotta be Death Cab for Cutie or.. i like metric! =) i still haven't got their second album though. maybe thats good.

Anyone else love Coldplay's new song 'Talk'? I swear it's the best one on the whole X&Y album :D I really like the lyrics - carry a lot of meaning for me.

'Talk' is an awesome song. One of my 2 favourite songs from the X&Y album. My other favourite song from the album is 'White Shadows'. I couldn't stop listening to that song after i bought the album :lol: :)

my favorite band of all time is gotta be Death Cab for Cutie or.. i like metric! =) i still haven't got their second album though. maybe thats good.

DEATTTHHH CAABB!!! they rock! do you have Plans? and I dont really like Metrics second CD but maybe you will

Yeah i do have their album, Plans! It's soooo goood.. my favorite song is I will follow You into the Dark, but my thoughts and ideas always change..

Since this thread is pretty unactive, I thought i'd keep it going!! :D :D

So does anyone like Linkin Park? I just adore them!!! My friend got me into the band!!

I used to be obsessed with Linkin Park! I have their poster in my room. I listen to them from time to time, i still know the words to every single song. Lol, oh i also have some LP pins on my backpack! They are still a great band, i just found other bands that i have become obsessed over *cough* Nirvana *cough* :lol:

Nirvana is a great band. I have their CD somewhere in my room...if only I could find it.

I went to a LP show once a summer ago with my friend. Project Revolution tour. It was pretty good.

Back