Rock/Alternative music

I love System of a Down. Expecially their song, Toxicity I also like Chop Suey. :D

ps- i miss this being in the misc. forum....
Oh well, music now belongs in this thread! Is it that bad that it's here?! :lol:

Is the new System of a Down cd, "mesmerize" any good?
It’s awesome, I've been listening to it for that past 2 days - I love 'BYOB', also 'Radio/Video' which I think is a very good song. I recommend the album. :D

I have been listening to a lot of Our Lady Peace lately. I love the album Healthy In Paranoid Times

Another song that i love(that i heard on Ellen :lol:) is Feel Good Inc. by the Gorillaz it's funky and cool.

Tinkerbell said:
Is it that bad that it's here?! :lol:

hahah no i dont really care where it is, just i come to the general TV and media forum less, but now i guess ill come here more!

im going to the strokes concert in april!!

ineverysunflower said:
Tinkerbell said:
Is it that bad that it's here?! :lol:

hahah no i dont really care where it is, just i come to the general TV and media forum less, but now i guess ill come here more!

im going to the strokes concert in april!!

i wanna go to a concert! especially strokes! i also like being in the Misc. forum, not that this is bad!

i'm loving the 80's music. well i'm not a hardcore eighties fan though. i don't know too much.

Echo and the bunnymen anyone?

ineverysunflower said:
but now i guess ill come here more!
Yay! Your more than welcome here. :D

lilbug said:
i'm loving the 80's music. well i'm not a hardcore eighties fan though. i don't know too much.
I love the 80's, right now I'm actually listening to 'Ah Ha' (Okay, not really alternative music more like pop music :lol:). Anyway, I really love Alice Cooper - especially the song 'Poison'. I also like a lot of the older U2 songs. :D

EEEEE! I haven't heard much of Alice Cooper's songs but I love poison! :D So great to listen to! Finally, something I know of in this thread. :lol:

lilbug said:
Who's Alice Cooper?

Some Weezer is okay. i like the one song "we are all on drugs"
He is a US rock star. Here is a link to his official website. His best known song is probably 'Schools out'. :)

Weezer are really cool, I used to really love the song 'Hash Pipe'. :D

i'm in love with fall out boy, panic! at the disco, armor for sleep, the academy is..., from autumn to ashes, etc.

yay for emo kids!

Tinkerbell said:
lilbug said:
Who's Alice Cooper?

Some Weezer is okay. i like the one song "we are all on drugs"
He is a US rock star. Here is a link to his official website. His best known song is probably 'Schools out'. :)

Weezer are really cool, I used to really love the song 'Hash Pipe'. :D

ohhhhhhh... Thanks! i've heard of him but i never really knew who he was.

Back