"Risky Business Class" Discussion **SPOILERS**

(Smokey and DJ - went ahead and did this since the preview clip is out and the episode airs tomorrow. Apologies if I overstepped.

Episode Title: 'Risky Business Class'
Episode Number: 1310
Synopsis: "When five people are killed in a small plane crash a mile off the Vegas strip, the CSI team is called to investigate. Also, Sara feels the strain of having a long-distance relationship with Grissom when a former lover of hers is involved with the crash investigation."
Original Airdate: December 12, 2012

Written By: Elizabeth Devine
Directed By: Frank Waldeck

Guest Stars:

Pamela Reed as Donna Hoppe
Josh Randall as Doug Wilson
Kenneth Mitchell as Dalton Burke
Anthony Brophy as Hal (Aircraft Mechanic)
Mark Moses as Jeffrey Forsythe
Gina Ravera as Dr. Paula O'Keefe
Jessica Lancaster as Nurse

CSI Files interview: Elizabeth Devine
Preview Clip

(Smokey and DJ - went ahead and did this since the preview clip is out and the episode airs tomorrow. Apologies if I overstepped.

Thanks! :lol: Pretty sad when I've lost track of time so much that I don't even realize there's a new ep on tomorrow.

I hope I don't regret saying this, but I really am looking forward to this episode. I'm just bracing myself for some Sara angst.

I think we're about to see a totally new side of Sara, feelings a lot of people can relate to. I'm not the biggest fan of hers or GRS but I'm really looking forward to it.

Plus, although this may not be the main point of her "temptation" I have to say that the guy who plays her former love interest is pretty hot:drool:

I'm really excited for this episode, I hope it doesn't disappoint...

I love when Sara gets her moment to shine, but the whole episode looks really well put together.

Just as a note: the group scene in the teaser (pre-credits) was filmed on the one year anniversary of George Eads' father's death. We all had a moment of silence for him, and it was kind of beautiful. George had a lot of respect for his dad, and said to the crew and cast that "he loved all of you." Great guy.

Yea It was a good solid episode with a few twists and turns.If your a gsr fan nothing here to cause a major upset.The mystery was actually quite interesting and there's a part that speaks to the new political and social reality that is happening in the USA but has been here for years.The only thing that bothered me was the insertion of a returning character in the case which to me made no sense and in the real world would not happen.

I can't take a lot of angst... I decided to brave this one but future eps are variable. I may skip a few. And argh why not answer him? Could they do it without Billy's voice?

Last edited:
Missed the first 15 min :( but I like what I saw :) hopefully my internet works great tomorrow and I can watch the whole thing

Some GSR, hope there's continuity and we find out what's been going on

Liked Finn and Sara's conversation

Nice to see Donna again, hope it's not the last

Hojem-Sanders :thumbsup:

What DB was saying about genealogy being a science and Greg on the DNA not being wrong, both reminded me of Grissom

Kissing cousins! Oh my! :lol: I hope not ;)

Missed the first 15 min :( but I like what I saw :) hopefully my internet works great tomorrow and I can watch the whole thing

What DB was saying about genealogy being a science and Greg on the DNA not being wrong, both reminded me of Grissom

My sentiments exactly :) Though am I the only one a bit worried about Sara and Gil? Why wouldn't she just answer it?? She seemed a bit bummed and out of sorts when Doug left...he is hot by the way ;)

My sentiments exactly :) Though am I the only one a bit worried about Sara and Gil? Why wouldn't she just answer it?? She seemed a bit bummed and out of sorts when Doug left...he is hot by the way ;)

A bit, but in the end I think it's going to be okay

And yes, he kinda he :drool:

Back