"Risky Business Class" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, Dec 11, 2012.

1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Okay, finally able to rewatch

Again I liked it, but my one complaint is that I missed there not being a crime scene. It made it a bit a weird without it. I mean yeah we've done it without the crime scene before but it was usually a past case

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Did they ever explain why the guy had this many diverse passengers on his plane when his partner said earlier that was impossible...he was flying alone?

And of course, Mark Moses was also the killer in "Sex, Lies, and Larvae", so he was immediately pegged as the killer in my mind. :lol:

3. Lt.Sugar

Lt.Sugar Hit and Run

He said something about his partner must have made booking himself. After all, he had his new boyfriend on board, I bet he didn't want his ex to know about it.

4. byline

byline CSI Level One

I agree. It just felt like this old relationship was shoehorned in to remind us, yet again, of Sara and Grissom ... and frankly, I'm just not all that interested in there being angst between the two of them, especially with Grissom seeming to be permanently off-camera. Either bring him back and have them deal with their relationship in real time, or leave it alone.

I also agree with you about Hodges making comments, but I kind of liked the "girl talk" between Sara and Finn. It warmed me up to Finn a bit.

5. Gr8gunz

Gr8gunz Victim

YES!!! Bring Grissom back!