Regarding Icon Challenges - - - PLEASE READ

^ That would be good - all ideas are welcome and I'd love to hear any more people have :)

I was thinking...if I suggested that instead of providing you all with caps, I just put up a film or TV show, and you all find your own caps. Then it can be as little or more challenging as you like (I'm thinking my caps are too easy to crop?).

Well, recently i didn´t join the challenges where i have to hunt for pictures first....i guess i´m just too lazy to do so.

wibble

Your idea is really great! I agree with you !! :)
To find the caps self... Fantastic !

So I hope, it gives soon a new challenge !!!!!

yes, that's a good idea. But maybe you can give links where we can find the caps. I don't know where to find caps of every TV show and movie, just CSI..

wibble said:
I was thinking...if I suggested that instead of providing you all with caps, I just put up a film or TV show, and you all find your own caps. Then it can be as little or more challenging as you like (I'm thinking my caps are too easy to crop?).

I don't like that idea, personally. I really don't like finding my own caps. I don't know why... it just frustrates me. However, I really don't have any other suggestions.

wibble said:

I'm actually terrible at finding caps :p But that's just me! If someone could hook me up with a site I'd be eternally grateful... :lol: :p

Well, maybe at the beginning of the challenge, Wibble could supply a website to which caps can be found? It is understandable that not everyone knows the TV show/Movie that the challenge is about, therefore it would take mounds of time to hunt for caps, thus, less participants. Maybe if there were a link, it would be easier for people to find caps, and get more entries :D

Miss_Undercover said:
DaWacko

This was not a complaint over the pictures of the challenges. I hope you understand this not false....

I know what you mean and you has right, of course. ;)

This wasn't to mean bad....

Oh not at all :D

^ I need to think about all your opinions and talk to Ducky about what we're going to do, but I will do that by the end of the weekend :) I will hopefully put up another challenge next weekend, but we shall see ;)

Righto, I'm untacking this and going to talk to Ducky about what we're going to do with the challenges. Hopefully we'll get something sorted soon, and we'll let you all know :)

Back