Reflections ( A Ryan Wolfe Fic )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kaunis Mies, May 9, 2011.

1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Actually no but only bc I'd forgotten what the story was about *amnesia* *cough*

Ok that'd be nice.

2. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

hehe and i'm gonna update the other one then update this one again with the revelation from Mr Wolfe so be prepared for it * runs to the safety of Jon's arms *

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Ok be waiting :)

4. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Yeah and this one is shocking and lotta swearing from one of them but i wont say who

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Ok ok do as you like ;)

btw I might start a new fic tonight or anytime soon... One song really inspired me and now I gotta decide some details

6. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

This fic is going down well with Jon as he's wantin me to post more - jeez he's antsy lol

Chapter Five

Ryan pleaded with Maddie not to throw what they have away and Maddie tells Ryan " I think we should have a trial seperation for a while so i can decide if we have a future together and dont make this any harder than it has to be please" and Ryan nods and replies " I know and just want you to know that i will always love you no matter what and i'll miss you so much"

Maddie gives Ryan one final hug and Ryan holds Maddie closely and realises that he's gonna miss her like crazy and Ryan asks " Can we share a kiss?" and Maddie agrees to share a kiss with Ryan who then leans into Maddie and softly kisses her and they break apart and Maddie tells Ryan " I'm gonna keep my rings on and i suggest you do the same " and Ryan nods then heads home alone..

( Flashback )

Ryan and Maddie were having a row and Ryan angrily tells Maddie " You've got no idea how my life was like before we met and i'm starting to fucking regret meeting you but i dont regret Angel one bit and it's always gotta be you all the fucking time" and Maddie resorts " You are such a heartless git and maybe it would of been better if i had stayed where i was with Marc but no that wasnt suiting you was it? No as you had to be the hero!! " and Maddie goes upstairs and collects her stuff along with Angel's when Ryan enters the room and tells Maddie " You cant take Angel away from me" and then Maddie tells Ryan " I'm not having our daughter hearing what you've said about me and just let us go"..

( End of Flashback )

Maddie was at her dad's place and already told Horatio what decison was taken and Horatio tells Maddie " I hope that you and Ryan can renuite again and be a family again when you feel the time was right" and Maddie takes Angel into her bedroom and gets her ready for bed then puts her down for the night and softly kisses her forehead and pulls the door ajar and heads back out to her dad who was worried about Maddie and so Horatio hoped that Maddie was gonna be ok and meanwhile Ryan was at home alone and crying that Maddie had left and wanted a trial seperation which tore Ryan apart and Ryan hoped that maybe they could be happy again and Ryan realised what he said was stupid and wrong..

When will Maddie and Ryan renuite again??

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011