Reflections ( A Ryan Wolfe Fic )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kaunis Mies, May 9, 2011.

1. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter 6 is being typed up

2. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Six

Ryan had asked Maddie the most important question and getting the answer he wanted was the best feeling for Ryan and once Ryan left hospital with Maddie, they had decided to go away for a bit and spend some alone time together and Maddie was excited and Ryan could tell the reason why and he smiled as well.

Maddie had also discovered something when she was checked over after the accident and the doctors confirmed her worst fears and Maddie didnt know how she was gonna even tell Ryan and for Maddie it really scared her so much that she kept it to herself until she told Ryan her little secret and Maddie hoped that Ryan would be happy about it and Maddie decided to tell Ryan when they were not in Miami.

( Ryan and Maddie's time away )

Ryan had taken Maddie away for a romantic break and a couple of days into their romantic break, Maddie sits Ryan down in their room and tells Ryan her secret, to which Ryan gets up and wraps his arms around Maddie and tells her " I'm so happy about this and i love you so much" then Ryan softly kisses Maddie who was glad that Ryan was happy about everything and now Maddie's news was exciting and Ryan asks Maddie " Why didnt you tell me straight away?" and so Maddie tells Ryan " You were in a coma and i thought i was gonna lose you forever".

( Miami )

Horatio finds Kyle in his office and Horatio asks Kyle " Why are you here Kyle?" and so Kyle tells his father " Tell me who that girl was that you were hugging" and Horatio sighs and tells Kyle " That's Maddie and she's your older half sister" and the confession shocked Kyle that he had a older half sister.

( Ryan's Gift For Maddie )

Ryan reaches into his bag and brings out a box and passes it to Maddie who opens it to find a token of Ryan's love and Ryan asks Maddie properly and Maddie agrees and Ryan puts the engagement ring on Maddie's finger and they share a romantic kiss while sitting on their bed happy that they were gonna commit to each other and share their lives together.

It was getting late and for both Ryan and Maddie, they went to bed and Maddie snuggled up to Ryan and then Ryan rests his hand on Maddie's secret and smiled knowing that his life was almost complete and for Ryan, he knew now that he was gonna enjoy everything with Maddie.

Shock happy times then a shock

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Awww :adore:
    I knew that this gonna happen, yay :)
    I feel so "mentalist" right now :D

Great chapter, good job:)

4. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Yeah and there is gonna be a huge shock on the way for them and you might actually hate me for this next one - hope not

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Great:)
    And to ease you mind, I don't hate writers (except TPTB) for their stories, I respect them for their courage to publish their stories. Don't worry I won't hate at any point. I respect you and since you wrote Ryan centric story I volunteered myself to take the risk and read it, and I can say it's a good one so you don't have to worry.
    I'm the one who feels slight nervous about my own fics which I can't seem to finish on time.

6. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter 7 isnt gonna be pretty though not by a long shot

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

You can edit your posts for up to 24hrs after posting, so you don't have to make a new post where its two posts in a row (without anyone else posting in between). If you need to separate your author notes from your fic chapter, you can always use lines like this _____----- or symbols like this * or any of the other symbols.

8. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Seven

Ryan and Maddie returned to Miami happy with each other and knowing that they were getting married and expecting their first child together and they decided to tell their friends at the lab about their engagement and baby Wolfe but Ryan got a feeling that something wasnt right and Ryan wondered what it could be.

( Shock At The Crime Lab )

Ryan was on a case with Eric in the Everglades and Maddie was in the lab catching up with her father in the break room and Horatio asks Maddie " Did Ryan ask you that question?" and Maddie nodded and showed Horatio her ring and Horatio congrats his daughter to which Alexx walks into the break room and notices the hug and so Alexx spots the ring and asks Maddie " You engaged?" and Maddie tells Alexx " Yeah me and Ryan got engaged on our romantic break away and we're also excited about our new arrival due in the fall".

An hour later, Maddie's ex Marc walks into MDPD and takes the lift up to the Crime Lab and the doors open and Marc throws a bomb which explodes just as Ryan and Eric arrive back at the crime lab and Eric looks up and sees the lab windows blow out and Eric tells Ryan " Look up" and Ryan looks up and sees the explosion and shouts "MADDIE!!!", then Eric realises that Ryan's fiancee is inside the lab.

( Locker Room & Outside )

Maddie was trapped in the locker room with Calleigh who realised that Maddie was scared and Calleigh wraps her arm around Maddie and the lockers had fallen leaving a gap where Maddie and Calleigh were and Maddie reached for her cell phone to try and contact Ryan then Maddie flicks her cell open to notice three missed calls from Ryan and so Maddie manages to call Ryan who looks at his phone and sees Maddie's name and answers it " Are you both ok?" and Maddie tells Ryan " I think so and i'm in the locker room with Calleigh and i dont know if everyone else is ok though and i love you" and Ryan tells Maddie " I love you too and our baby" and the call ends and Eric sees Alexx coming outside and so Ryan runs over to Alexx and so Alexx tells Ryan " Congrats on your engagement and the baby" to which Ryan thanks Alexx then Eric asks Alexx " Is Horatio and the others ok?" then Alexx shrugs her shoulders then Ryan tells Alexx " Maddie called me and said that she's with Calleigh and they are trapped in the locker room".

Other members were coming out including Horatio who had some cuts and once Horatio saw Alexx and the others, he walked over to them and Horatio gave Ryan a hug and tells him " Welcome to the family" and Ryan smiles at his boss who was soon to be his father in law.

( Night time At The Lab & Hospital )

Calleigh notices a gap and decides to try and get out and so Calleigh manages to get through and tells Maddie to do the same and so Maddie manages to get through the gap and both Maddie and Calleigh take a look around the lab and they decide to exit via the fire escape and the door was already open and they walk out and they head off to the hospital to be checked over and once they walk into the hospital, Ryan sees Maddie and runs over to her and gives Maddie a hug, then Horatio sees Ryan and Maddie hugging each other and Maddie got checked over and Maddie asks " Is my baby ok?" and the nurse checks and tells Maddie " Your baby's fine" and both Maddie and Ryan are happy that their baby is ok.....

( Ryan's Apartment )

Ryan took Maddie home and Maddie went to lie down and rest when Ryan joined Maddie who was asleep and Ryan lay down next to Maddie and kept her close to him and Ryan keeps Maddie warm next to him and whispers to Maddie " I love you" and Ryan closes his eyes and then Maddie turns over and rests against Ryan.

Will the bomber be caught?

Last edited: May 15, 2011
  9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

WOW :eek:
    OLALA!
    Oh!
    Woohoo hoo! :eek:

OH MY! Oh :eek:
    aaaaaahh!
    Ooooooo!

Uhhh!
    Yikes!
    Eeehh!
    :lol:
    :adore:
    :thumbsup:

Great chapter, I loved it (as you can see by my excited reaction above) ;)

10. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Were you expecting the Crime Lab to blow up like that? I shocked you good with this one

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Well maybe:) I still can't get over one fic where Nat blew up lab and Ryan got badly hurt... That might confused me when I read about blow:)
    Don't worry it's good as you put it like that, "drama queen" has to be fed another day :D

12. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Eight

Marc had blown up the crime lab and Marc hoped that Maddie had died in the blast but was miffed when he saw her a few days later with Ryan and this made Marc angry and so Marc walks over to the both of them and kicks Ryan to the ground and attacks him but what Marc didnt know that he was being watched by the members of the Miami team and Eric runs over and pulls Marc off and Frank Tripp arrests him and Maddie kneels down on the ground screaming in pain and Alexx rushes over and asks Maddie " You ok?" and Maddie tells Alexx " My waters broke and i'm scared" and Alexx realised that Maddie's baby wasnt due for another four months and so Horatio and the others rushed Ryan and Maddie to the hospital and Alexx stayed with Maddie.

Ryan was being checked over and Ryan asked " Can i go and be with my fiancee?" and the doctor allows Ryan to go and so Horatio takes Ryan to Maddie and once Ryan saw Maddie, he went over to her and hugged her and Maddie was checked and the nurse tells Maddie " It's time" and Maddie keeps a hold on to Ryan who tells Maddie " I'm here and i always will be" and the nurse takes Maddie down to labour with Ryan by her side and Maddie tells Ryan " I'm so scared" and Ryan tells Maddie " So am i sweetheart, so am i" and 14 minutes later, Maddie gives birth and Ryan asks the nurse " is our baby ok?" and the nurse informs Ryan and Maddie " She'll have to go into the Special Care Baby Unit and both Ryan and Maddie see their daughter before she goes to the unit and Maddie starts to cry and Ryan wraps his arms around Maddie and comforts her.

( 5 Weeks Later )

Ryan and Maddie were in with their daughter and Ryan tells Maddie " We should gave her a name hun" and Maddie tells Ryan " Yeah but what name will we give her?" and Ryan thinks for a minute then suggests " How about Angel?" and Maddie looks at Ryan and whispers " It's perfect and i think her full name should be Angel Alexandra Wolfe" and Ryan admits to Maddie " Aww it's sweet and i take it her middle name is after Alexx huh?" and Maddie nods and so Ryan smiles at Maddie when the door opens and the others come inside and Maddie tells Horatio " Have a look at your granddaughter" and so Horatio walks over and looks at his granddaughter and Calleigh asks Ryan " Have you chosen a name for her yet?" and Ryan tells Calleigh " Yeah we just chose it before you guys came in" and so Alexx asks " Tell us what her name is please" and Ryan looks at Maddie who tells them " We've called her Angel Alexandra Wolfe" and Ryan tells Alexx " We gave her your name for her middle name" and Alexx gets emotional and hugs both Ryan and Maddie.

Maddie had said to Ryan " I would like Alexx to be Angel's godmother and Eric as godfather and what you think?" and Ryan agrees with Maddie who leans againist Ryan for a cuddle while watching Angel and so Ryan asks Maddie " When do you wanna get married?" and Maddie tells Ryan " Soon but once Angel is strong enough and then we'll get married" and Ryan then tells Maddie " That's ok and i cant wait until you are my wife and we can be a proper family with Angel".

What happens to Marc? Will it be all good for Ryan, Maddie and baby Angel Alexandra Wolfe?

Last edited: May 16, 2011
  13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Good story. Is English your first language or no? Do you have a beta?

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Awwwwww :adore:
    How lovely chapter! ^_^
    I love it :)
    Good job ;)

15. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

English is my first language and i used to have a beta reader but for now i'm solo on my stories.

BlueDiamondStar - glad you liked the chapter