Recent Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shirt, trousers, skirt, two sweaters, a pair of boots, two lipglosses, bag, a pair of earrings and... That's all, I think. Don't ask me how much I spent, I lost the count after the fourth 50 euros bill. :lol: When I have my shopping fever nothing can stop me.

I bought both of Jet's albums Get Born and Shine On.

ETA: I just bought two songs on iTunes.

1. Space Oddity by David Bowie
2. Under Pressure by David Bowie with Queen.

DaWacko said:
TinksyTinksyTinksy! Do you have Maiden's newest? :D

It's a kickass :D

I almost bought that on Friday, but I decided to wait t see what you and others think of it. If it's as good as you say, I'll get it next time I go shopping and can afford it.

- new clothes (including pants, sweaters, shirts, underwear etc)
- two bags (oh I love them :D)
- a blue fan
- perfume
- new mascara

Maybe this seems to be a lot of stuff but hey, I was on vacation last week :lol: :D

A new fall jacket. Now I don't have to choose between freezing and wearing my big huge heavy winter jacket which is actually my brothers football-style graduation jacket from '93. I thought it was so awsome when he gave it to me... what was I thinking?

Calihan said:
DaWacko said:
TinksyTinksyTinksy! Do you have Maiden's newest? :D

It's a kickass :D

I almost bought that on Friday, but I decided to wait t see what you and others think of it. If it's as good as you say, I'll get it next time I go shopping and can afford it.

Ah, it's worth it :D Some my fellow fans have said it's the best since "Seventh Son of the Sevent Son" (1988) :D

I bought today album "how to handle the pain" by 45 Degree Woman
They're great :D it's kind a....hard rock (i think)
I was planning to buy Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children dvd because I couldn't find 45DW album first but then found it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back