Recent Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ I have actually! It's fantastic. :eek: All of the songs are great, but my personal favourites are These Colours Don't Run, Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg and Legacy. I'm trying to build my Iron Maiden album collection, but there are so many of them. :eek: I've only got 4 :lol:, the ones I mentioned and self titled album. :D

-Ridiculously expensive jumper (well it is jumper season)
-Necklace in a pretty shop (you know the kind of shops that just sell nice things, we have a lot round here)
Luckily I have just been paid, so it's not too bad!

^Oh shush kazzander. A person who listens to crap like Hammerfall can't roll her eyes at Iron Maiden.

It's the last good band that has come from UK ;)

DaWacko said:
^Oh shush kazzander. A person who listens to crap like Hammerfall can't roll her eyes at Iron Maiden.

It's the last good band that has come from UK ;)

Last good band that's come from the Uk? you sure you wish to say that?!?!? :p

Dragonforce
Cancer
Carcass
Grim Reaper
Annihilated
Mithras
My Dying Bride
Sabbat...so to say a few.

I dont think you really can say that nothing good has come from UK since Iron Maiden popped up cos you don't even listen to that much metal. :rolleyes: Two or three metal bands doesnt make you an expert...

and I must stress that I listen to Hammerfall when Im in the mood which isnt very often. :p

Let me correct. Last GREAT band.

From those My Dying Bride is ok, others are bleh and few I haven't heard (so cannot say my opinion)

LOL! If you referr to my last.fm page, oh I listen to much more metal than it shows. As I've said a) this isn't my computer so there's lots of music that my sis and bro has put there and b) since I listed lots of different kind of music and c) It's rare for me to listen to cds on this comp, so that's why the songs don't appear to my list.

So kazzander dear, for a person who didn't know Beastie Boys had done music for 40 years or that Iron Maiden is from UK and some other things... I wouldn't start to poke others music knowledge etc.

Anyways...going OT. If you want to bitch at me, Pm or go to last.fm.

1. National Treasure DVD
2. Donnie Darko DVD
3. Trivium The Crusade CD *yay* :D
4. 2 Nail files
5. A new hairdryer, as my old one busted a while ago.
6. CSI Miami season 4 - pre order. :)

That's me spent out for the month. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back