Recent Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, for my birthday last monday i got seasons 1 to 5 in a special box step only available in Hong Kong - I have family over there, with special features unique to the box.
Im so pleased (i also got a digi camera of them)!!!!!!!!
Ok, im done...
Kitty
xxx

New GOODYEAR/Adidas racing shoes :devil:
2006 D1GP Official T-Shirt :cool:
Superman #75 (comic book) hand-signed by Christopher Reeve :eek: :D :eek:

Another purse, a cute new watch and a tinted pink pearl necklace I lost my old one. Does anyone know if oysters make tinted purple pearls I have a really cute belt it would look great with. Maybe get a pair of dark jeans (a bit lighter than my current dark pair) and wear it with my yellow shirt... okay I will stop deicidng on my wardrobe now. But yeah I bought a purse and a pearl necklace.

1 George Eads italian charm and 2 more with my girls names on them. CSI: Fridge magnets, almost forget I had to buy band-aids and some butterfly strips. {cut my finger open at work, new blade in my knife, ouch!!}

^^
Just had to say that I love the quote in your signature! I don't watch that show, but I happened to catch that part of one episode. So funny!!

And to keep on topic...my most recent purchase- 2 shirts from Smart Set.

I preordered 'Tomb Raider: Legend' for ps2 earlier today, and I also bought some groceries, and some blank videotapes. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back