Recent Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a new 27 inch tv for the bedroom, a shirt, the Simpson's season 2 on DVD for my son's birthday...next I'm gonna go to Old Navy...shopping sprees...income tax came back. :D

I've been buying a lot of Led Zeppelin stuff lately. I think in the last week I've bought:

Led Zeppelin 2-Disc DVD
The Song Remains The Same DVD
Jimmy Page - Outrider
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin IV / Zoso

Wow. I um.. I don't like Led Zeppelin much, do I? :D

justjess said:
I just ordered a DVD boxset of Clueless, Save the Last Dance and Mean Girls. Yes, I'm THAT cool...

God, I love Mean Girls! That movie is hysterical!

Instant Star soundtrack
PCD CD
A bottle of Coke Zero (So yummy)

Instant Star soundtrack
PCD CD

Instant Star! Yay! I was one of the actors in the audience at Instant Star Backstage Pass, they brought a whole bunch of us in so they could shoot us acting "listening intently" or "laughing at a joke told by _____". It was so much fun!!! We got to meet all the actors and everything. T'was very cool.

ANYWAYS, why I actually came here, lol.

:D :D :D I GOT A PROM DRESS!!! :D :D :D

It's SOOOOOOOO pretty!!! It's black with two wing-type things at the back and it has light pink trim. SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I'll have to post pictures since it;s kinda hard to describe.

wibble said:
I was naughty today - went out and bought two new tops :) One looks like this , the other is similar design.

I also bought two bunches of flowers for my Mum, as well as Mother's Day card and presents yesterday (box of chocs and teddybear).

Great looking shirt.

madgeorge said:

Instant Star soundtrack
PCD CD

Instant Star! Yay! I was one of the actors in the audience at Instant Star Backstage Pass, they brought a whole bunch of us in so they could shoot us acting "listening intently" or "laughing at a joke told by _____". It was so much fun!!! We got to meet all the actors and everything. T'was very cool.

You lucky duck! That sounds awesome! My sister would be so jealous!

Today I bought:

Bottle of coke zero (can you tell it's my new obsession?)
New necklace... again (I lost the first one! :()
A soft taco :lol:

Okay its been a long while since I bought something (other then stuff for my dog) so Now I can finally post here
today I bought the Best of Starship CD
(Yes I know 80s music dates me)

I buy so much stuff it is insane. I think the only time I didn't spend all my mall-shopping money was when I was saving for an iPod. I couldn't but anything for like a whole month. This weekend's trip resulted in a new purse, my new top, a new cell phone cover, six new iPod skins, some other stuff that I don't want to name for fear of sounding spoiled and a collar for my doggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back