Recent Purchases #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tinkerbell said:
wibble said:
OMG!! Tink, are you a Little Britain fan? :eek: I don't know anyone else who really likes it as much as I do. I love Vicky Pollard :lol:
Wow, I didn't know there are Little Britain fans here. :eek: *hugs Ducky and wibbs*

I brought those for my sister for Christmas, she is a very big fan of the show. My favourite characters have to be Marjory Doors at Fat Fighters and Lou and Andy. :lol:

Haha omg, Majory isso funny. Last time I watched it, the fat group was out for a meal and forced the obese lady to hav dust. :lol:

a set of THE DOG mugs for my stupid nonthankful older brother
a large tin (almost the size of a small trash) with Spongebob funny faces on it
christmas card for family & coworkers
wrapping paper

A book of World's Greatest Tractors. :rolleyes: NOT FOR ME but for my mothers boyfriend, god,...he's so boring and he loves tractors. Sad.
Family guy DVD of season 5- for my brother
a bookon greek mythology- my mother
a couple of Lee Child books for myself. :D]
and a xbox controller for a sexy person this christmas. :p

- A new phone (gosh, I don't have ANY money left right now :lol: I think I'm going to live out on the streets right now)
- A sandwich

I just downloaded the song Eve Of Destruction on iTunes. This is such a good song, great vocals and instramentals plus lyrics that have a good political point to them. Even though it's from the sixites it could still be used in the same way today.

While I was passin' some DVDs on to Half Price Books, I found my superhero calender for '07.

When December ends, Fantastic 4 (movie calender) will be replaced by X3: The Last Stand, which has a mix of promo studio shots and action stills from the movie.

Only cost five bucks!

-A pair of small earrings in the shape of tiny dragonflies
-A pretty necklace for my mother in law
-Strong painkillers
-Roast chestnuts (yum)
-Ostrich burgers

2 Birthday cards
Some birthday wrapping paper
A box of Malteasers
Need For Speed PSP game (Christmas present)
Stephen King's Lisey's Story

Today I was shopping for christmas presents :D

- AXE set (shower gel, after shave and a towel)
- Body Cocoo body lotion
- a wonderful angel made of chocolate
- a box with various pralinés
- two boxes with chocolate. one filled with brandy; the other filled with egg flip
- a cheese roll cause I've been so hungry :D

That's all...But I still haven't got all presents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back