Recent Purchases #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
the christmas shopping i've done so far...

- jelly belly's for my grandma
- the beatles 'love' album for my dad
- chocolate for my poppa
- caramels and toffees for my grandad
- sesame snaps... FOR ME!!! *gobble gobble*

and today i'm going to buy 'Family Guy' Season 2 for my friend for christmas! hurray!

- 5 theatre tickets to see the Swan Lake ballet in February (yay! :D)
- 2 theatre tickets to see Riverdance for my birthday next year :D :D
- dressing gown
- chocolate biscuit selection box
- cracker selection box
- Christmas cards
- eye shadow
- mascara
- make-up remover
- electric screwdriver :rolleyes:
- towels
- car de-icer
- 2 bags of crisps

I think that's about it :lol:

-vodka! Hmph, had to buy Smirnoff because Finlandia was only in small bottles or that 2litre bottle and I wanted 0.7l bottle :rolleyes:

-Cognac for dad :D

wibble said:
DaWacko said:
-vodka! Hmph, had to buy Smirnoff

You drink Smirnoff? Me too! :D You drink any of their other stuff or just their vodka? :p

Sometimes Smirnoff ice :D It's good, tho since it's sweet cannot drink so many (and I prefer our traditional long drink :p )
this is actually the very first time I've bought actual Smirnoff vodka... :p

Ah vodka! My favourite alcoholic drink. :)

Today I bought:

A new dress for Christmas. From Coast (one of my favourite shops) and it is russet coloured, whatever colour that might be.
2 Nigella cookery books. I love Nigella, I too aspire to be a domestic goddess (although that wasn't one of the books I bought). :)

My 'Battlestar Galactica' (new version) soundtrack CD arrived today. A Christmas present to myself! :D

Plus, our SkyPlus box has just been installed. It is a truly amazing invention. No more video tapes. Yay!

Elsie, I am a big admirer of Nigella too. She is an inspirational woman in so many ways. :)

Lucy said:
Plus, our SkyPlus box has just been installed. It is a truly amazing invention. No more video tapes. Yay!

Erm, I don't want to worry you Luce, but clicky here. I usually watch Watchdog whenever I can. Though hopefully you won't have any problems with yours :)

Thanks wibbs - we did research it pretty well (there are lots of contradictory stories out there). It is highly recommended by Which? magazine for example and we know people who have had the boxes for quite some time and have experienced no problems at all. I suppose it is like all these things - there are always people who have had bad experiences and those are usually the ones that get the most publicity. ;)

Hopefully, it will be okay. It's just so clever! Well, so far.....

I finished Christmas shopping, so I (obviously) bought a lot :p
-3 Lip glosses
-2 sets of earings
-2 different bracletts
-A mirror
-Chocolate
-Gift certificates to Tim Hortons :lol:
-2 headbands
-Rubber duckies
-Ducky scrubby thingy

And for me:
A tanktop! :lol:

Bought doggy chocolate buscuits. I love buying it for my dog, it's a nice little treat for her. :p

I bought:

- Ticket to enter school party :p

That's the only thing I bought last week.. because man, w00t I don't have any money left, at all :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back