Ratings Discussion

Just PLEASE don't put it on Sunday night where Miami is now. It would kill me to have it delayed and pre-empted so much! :(

Last night's season finale In a Dark,Dark House brought 11.490 million viewers and a 2.6 in the 18/49 rating.

Thank's Grissom rules fantastic
weehee.gif

Just PLEASE don't put it on Sunday night where Miami is now. It would kill me to have it delayed and pre-empted so much! :(

I have to agree with you Smokey, but I will say that thankfully out here on the west coast, the delays didn't happen. It was pre-empted once or twice, but at least it always started on time out here :lol:

Why would they switch it? In the beginning is started out on Friday nights. I watched it then and then went to Thursday's, so to me it doesn't matter when it's on, I'll still watch:thumbsup:

Me too, one night is pretty much the same for me. The only night I have locked up is Tues. with NCIS and NCIS LA. I doubt they will change, so whether CSI stays on Thursdays or moves, I will still watch no matter what.

As far as what I said to Smokey, I was agreeing with all the crap (mostly March Madness) that Miami had to put up with on Sunday nights, and I think one of those Presidential addresses pre-empted it once too.

Someone else above mentioned that maybe it would be switched to another night because of lower viewership numbers, especially if NY doesn't come back.

Last edited:
I think what matters if they have a strong enough other show to take it's place. Overall it still does fairly well, considering it's age, on Thursday nights.

Back