QUIZZES--How much do you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that someone else scored as mozzarella too, now I don’t feel so lonely :D

I went through this thread and done all the quizzes that I haven’t done before…

8/10 on All Things Spring
4/5 on Flower Power It was fun doing this quiz, being not English speaker, and not knowing flower names in English :p I have expanded my vocabulary :)
6/10 on World Capitals I was so sure my score would be very good, geography was one of my fav subjects at school, can’t believe how much I forgot over the years :(
4/10 on Fact or Fiction I’m not a believer :p
5/10 on CSI: The murders
4/10 on Alphabetical CSI quiz it’s hard when English is not your first language
5/10 on CSI Episode Titles
7/10 on Movie Quotes
4/10 on Fact of Fiction II I’m still not a believer :lol:
7/12 on Food Facts and Fallacies
7/10 on Spelling I’m proud of myself :D
10/10 on Proverbs… Easier Said Than Done Yay!
6/10 on Fictionary/ A Vocabulary Quiz trust not English speaker to confuse words
7/10 on Celebrity Parents Quiz Yay! I’m proud of myself, considering I’m not the person who follows celebrities lives, and I didn’t recognize any of the celebs offsprings
7/15 on What’s Your Animal IQ?
3/10 on Latin America Quiz Not so hot :(
8/10 on Happily Ever After… A Fairy Tale Quiz never heard bout Rapunzel before, and didn’t recognize Beast at first, and only when I read the answers I realized that is the same tale, we call ‘The Red Flower’ in Lithuania :p
6/10 on Grammar Pop Quiz
4/10 on CSI – Miami – NY Quiz well you can’t expect me to answer questions from seasons that haven’t aired in Lithuania yet, correctly :p
2/10 on I’d almost Forgotten About These TV Shows haven’t heard about any of these shows
3/10 on Memorable TV Deaths all guesses
4/10 on Inventions… Spirit of Discovery
3/10 on The Best Bad Guys
6/10 on Mother Earth Quiz
8/10 on Where in the world are you?
1/10 on Could You Pass For Canadian? I got one right :lol:
9/10 on NCIS I thought Gibbs name was Jethro I love this show, it always makes me laugh

oh uh, I just realized how this looks :eek: I’ll go now to look for a thread “What are your addictions?” to confess my addiction to quizzes :rolleyes: Does anyone know where I could find anonymous quiz addicts? :)

I just hadn’t resisted doing this quiz also :p

I got 3/10

And I see that I’m improving on Canada related quizzes :D I got 1 point on Could you pass for Canadian, 2 points on US/Canada border, and now 3 points on Canadian Landmarks. Yay me!

Canadian Landmarks: 4/10

I lack a lot of knowledge concerning my neighbors to the north! :lol: I did get the Niagra Falls and Skydome questions right. :lol:

Susan

Chese: Chevres.. WTF is chevres? What happened to plain old cheddar? Sheesh. ::whines:: I don't wanna be Freeeeenncchhhhh!! ;P

Canadian Landmarks: 3/10 At least I know where the Skydome is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back