QUIZZES-how much do you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Political Lingo 3/10

I'm even surprised I got any questions good as I don't know a thing about Politics. :lol:

But was the superstitious test about how much you know about being superstitious or seeing if you are superstitious? Cause I answered based on if I am superstitious or not... woopsies :D :lol:

Okay I'm a political science major and I got a 5/10. :(

for the superstitious one the answers were obvious, but i thought i was supposed to pick what i would do :lol: so i got 2/10. not supersticious here! like for the black cat i would start calling 'here kitty kitty!' :D never miss an opertunity to try and befriend a cat!

:lol: oceanbirch is trying to make us feel stupid allmaple :lol: That's what I did too.. Just pretend it never happened and make sure you laugh at the next person that does the same thing. :)

Thank's PrettyEyes I try ;) it's fun to research, and find thing's that will please you all!! here's an appropriate one for today Fri. the 13th :devil:and wow on the Political Lingo, you did amazing!!! I sucked on that one :(

FEAR OF FRIDAY THE 13th

FREAKY FRIDAY

Freaky Friday 1/10. Well that's not much a surprise as i'm not at all superstitous (sp?)

Monsters 7/10. Now thats what you get from watching Buffy ;)

Monster 7/10. What is up with question 4, I was sure I got that right. I can't believe my answer was wrong. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back