Quiz Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remembering 911: 12/18 - Had a little trouble with the names (and it took me 3 times to actually type the state my family is from right! :alienblush:)

TV Network Logos: 18/20 - That's the logo for TNT? :wtf:

Television pets: 15/36 - Never had a chance at the rest. :lol:

Susan

Remember Sept. 11: 10/18 Ok, really 11/18 but I misspelled one :lol:

US TV Networks: 16/20

TV show pets: 19/36 So after the answers come up I'm like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah! That's it. :lol:

9/11- 9/18 (I forgot some really stupid stuff, too)
TV Logos- 19/20. (I forgot TNT of all things. TNT!)
Cartoons- 20/24 (I didn't even think I knew that many when I started. Huh.)
"A" "E" "I" "O" "U"- 11/20 (Yeah. That was hard.)

Palindromic Word Pairs 14/20
Can you name the movies in which these actors and actresses star? 25/31
Can you name the words or terms below with 'Wild' in the name? 12/22
Can you name the most used passwords of all time? 10/20
Can you name the Forbes' richest fictional characters (2008)? 10/15
Can you name the whole human organs that can be transplanted? 7/7 0:47 remaining
Can you name the terms that end in 'ace'? 9/16
Can you name the 4 letter or more words that can be made from the word SPORCLE? 41/85

Bored :lol:

Begins and ends with "K" - 14/22

Terms with "Grey (gray)" in them - 10/26

Grab bag - 27/38 - I missed 1 of the still living U.S. Presidents. :alienblush: And Grissom would be upset with me! :lol:

Susan

Words starting and ending in 'K' 14/22

Words with grey or gray in them 11/26

Grab bag of topics I got 31/38

Since I'm starting to see a trend here people just a gentle reminder for those that are new to the board or the thread. When you are answering quizzes or posting quizzes PLEASE answer or post a minimum of 3. If you don't like all the quizzes from the ones just posted go back and try some of the other ones. No one here is going to judge you on your answers. Oh sure me may have a quiet chuckle to ourselves about the comments but that's usually about it :) Some of us have bombed spectacularly on some of the quizzes and yet we do post the scores. Thanks :)

No one here is going to judge you on your answers. Oh sure me may have a quiet chuckle to ourselves about the comments but that's usually about it :) Some of us have bombed spectacularly on some of the quizzes and yet we do post the scores. Thanks :)

Amen to that! We've all bombed and some of the comments people make about their scores are just :guffaw:

So listen to Jacquie, don't be afraid to post your scores, its all in fun! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back