Quiz Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most visited cities: 13/40 I'm not saying anything about Chicago not being on the list :shifty:, nope not gonna say anything. :wtf:

Actors or Actresses: 20/26 If picturing the actor/actress counted, I would have had 25/26 :lol:

Homonyms: 16/20

Most Foreign Born Residents of Japan - 17/20

Terms with "Stone" - 14/26

Cities in which these murders or assassinations took place - 18/30

Foreign born residents of Japan: 11/20 - just typed things in. :lol:

Terms with 'stone' in them: 13/26

Cities in which the murders or assinations took place: 13/30 - yes I got the MA one! :lol:

So, I did those and just started wandering around the site and found the first one here. It really ages me but, hey it was fun and I just had to play it. I can still play the first 3 on the list.:lol:

Can you name the Infocom games? - 36/48 - and I owned most of those. :p

Can you name the candy from the slogan? - 9/20 - have not been paying attention to the commercials lately.

Can you name the things with 'kid' in their name? - 11/16

Susan

Infocom games I've got no idea :D

Candy Slogans I got 2/20 :D

Things with Kid in them I got 7/16

Japan Foreign Residents: 7/20

Stone in the name: 13/26

Cities murders/assassinations ocurred: 12/30

Infocoms: 0/48 Never heard of them or the games, though I think I've heard of Zork

Candy from its slogan: 16/20

Kid in the name: 7/16

Words with no 'a', 'e', 'i', 'o', or 'u'. speedy you were correct in your assessment :D I got 10/20

Cartoon I got 14/24. Where was Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck. Gone are the good old days :)

Dog Groups I got 2/7 :eek: Just because I work in the business doesn't mean I know everything :D besides I'm a cat person at heart :)

Sorry Jacquie, I know you're only supposed to take 3 ... but I couldn't pass up the candy one :D yum ...

Candy Slogans - 17/20 :shifty: and I wonder why I visit the dentist more than anything :p

Words with no 'a', 'e', 'i', 'o', or 'u' - 15/20

Cartoon - 22/24 two of them I"ve never heard of.

Dog Groups - 7/7 :D

words without 'a, e, i, o, or u' - 11/20

cartoons - 20/24 - had a couple of minutes left when I gave up on the last 4. :lol:

different dog groups - 1/7 - cat person!

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back