Quiz Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last few words of the adages. I got 19/24

Movies from posters. I got 10/24

Brown words. I got 9/28. I don't think it would have been any better if I answered them later in the day :D

Brown: 17/28 - as a NASCAR fan UPS is 'The Big Brown Truck"! :shifty:

Movies from Posters: 13/24 - I've only actually seen 5 of those movies. :lol:

Last few words of these Adages: 17/24 - would have gotten 3 more if I had remembered 2 of them and if I could spell 'ememies'. :alienblush:

Susan

Ok, I did the Adages quiz and got 24/24. But I'm a total sayings person and use them all the time. :lol:

Things With Brown - 20/24

Movie's from posters - 14/24 - Not bad considering I've only seen 2 of those movies.

Adages - 23/24 - I've never heard the one that I missed...

Cartoon Couples: 17/22 - The princess type ones are beyond me - I'm a tomboy! :rommie:

Surname of Sitcom Characters: 8/30 - I watch so few sitcoms that I gave up after those 8.

Common 4-letter Words in Crosswords: 13/30 - That there is the reason I don't do crosswords. :rommie:

Susan

Official Languages of the U.N. :29 left - just thought of the hot spots to get the last one! :lol:

Played fictitious lawyers: 11/30 - it was embarrassing to go blank on JAG! :alienblush:

First/Last Names begin with the same letter: 13/24 - Should have gotten 'H' and 'U' too.

Susan

Offical Languages of the UN: 6/6
Played Fictitious Lawyers: 9/30
First/Last Names that Begin with the Same Letter: 20/24

Official Languages of the UN: got 31 secs left, I study it so it was easy for me:)

Fictional Lawyers: 6/30 - eww:lol:

First/Last Names that Begin with the Same Letter: 15/24

Cartoon Couples: 16/22

Surname of Sitcom Characters: 6/30 - I rarely watch these sitcoms

Common 4-Letter Words in Crosswords: 5/30 - ha I never do English crosswords:lol:

Need to catch up here.

Cartoon Couples - 15/22 Brain so not working
Surname of Sitcom Characters - 21/30 Don't/Didn't watch all these shows
Common 4-letter Words in Crosswords - 14/30 Never had some of these in crosswords I've done

Office Languages of the United Nations - 5/6 Nope wouldn't have guessed the one I missed
Actors/Actresses Who Played These Fictional Lawyers - 15/30
Famous People Whose First/Last Names Start w/the Same Letter - 14/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back