Quiz Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Boys and Girls in the World: 6/10 Not too bad for guessing!

Famous Comedians: 9/10 Got one wrong...just didn't know who that guys was :lol:

Ultimate Survival Test: 8/10

Boys & Girls 4/10 :eek:

Comedians 9/10

Survival 7/10 although I dispute the answer to the one about the sinking car. Current advice from the advanced driving institute is that you open the door as soon as possible.

For the Boys and Girls in the World: 6/10 - That's about 5 better than I thought I was going to be! I guess I'm not a clueless as I thought I was.

Famous Comedians: 6/10 - A lot of SNL questions I had to guess on.

Ultimate Survival Test: 8/10 - If I can survive with my computer the way it is (only while online!) I can survive anything.

Susan

Whoo Hoo, more quizzes!

Creative and Cute "C": 7/10

UK Alphabeticals: 9/25 And I guessed on everyone.

A Little Taste Of Canada: 6/10 and Jacquie, I got the hockey question right :guffaw:

Creative and Cute 'C': 8/10 - I know no Spanish and no Abbott and Costello!

UK Alphabeticals: 9/25 - It's not much but I second guessed myself out of 3 more right answers.

A Little Taste of canada: 6/10 - Got the hockey one wrong - I should have gone with my guts and not the fact that I'm in Massachusetts!

Susan

Creative and Cute 'C': 9/10 Coun't remember who played Nearly Headless Nick :lol:

UK Alphabeticals: 8/25 I knew the Kent question!

A Little Taste of Canada: 7/10

What I've found interesting is we've all seemed to get about the same on the UK quiz :) just an observation :)

What I've found interesting is we've all seemed to get about the same on the UK quiz :) just an observation :)

Well, I started to play this set of quizzes, and the UK one made me feel like I was from another planet! :vulcan: So decided to sit this one out. :)

Hah!
A Little taste of Canada 6/10 - I only knew the hockey question, others were guesses

UK Alphabeticals, oh so many guesses! I only knew for sure that Swansea, F and G, Kent question and Pub question :p so score was horrible 8/25

and c ones 8/10 :p

I got 21/25 for the UK quiz. I knew some of the answers, but for quite a few that I didn't know I was able to deduce which one was correct. That was a really difficult quiz.

Canada quiz - 8/10 (mostly guesses)
C quiz - 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back