Quiz Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for rescuing the thread Smokey

Which Way is Up-6/10. I never was good at directions

Off to See The Wizard-8/10. My hubby helped me on this as I've probably only seen the movie 3-4 times. I never cared for the movie as a child.

The Quirky Quaint Q Quiz-8/10. I've never read any of Anne Rice's books or seen the Veggie Tales Series.

I guessed on those two questions, Cap'n, although I did love the movie with Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise (back before he got too weird).

The Wizard of Oz is one of my favorite movies! I was pretty disappointed that I missed two of the questions. Come to think of it, they were the two horse questions. :rolleyes:

Which Way is Up?: 7/10 - Why are you people hooked on directions? The first one and last one were easy. I momentarily had brain lock on which direction the sun set and rose. And I guessed on the rest!

Off to See the Wizard: 4/10 - I have never seen the movie (at least not in it's entirety)!

The Quirky Quaint "Q" Quiz: 8/10 - That didn't seem as hard as I was expecting it to be.

Susan

Yeah, more quizzes.

Which Way is Up: 7/10 Did better than I thought I would

Off to See The Wizard: 3/10 After all the times I've seen that movie. Apparently I need to pay a little more attention or watch on DVD without the commercials.

The Quirky Quaint "Q" Quiz: 10/10 Well, I know my "Q's" and I have never seen Veggie Tales.

And Smokey, that's not the letter I have in mind. But I'm not telling or think about it. ;)

Which Way is Up?: 6/10 Better than I thought...and a few luck guesses!

Off to See the Wizard: 8/10 Darn horse color questions! :lol:

The Quirky Quaint "Q" Quiz: 9/10....I've never seen Veggie Tales so that was a complete guess!

The Quirky Quaitn Q Quiz: 8/10... I didn't even know there was a computer in Veggie Tales :p

Amanda_Ruth welcome to our Quiz Thread :) The mods here have asked that we post 3 quizzes to avoid spamming. They would also like us to post 3 answers when we answer quizzes. These both go to the policy of having 3 lines in a post. Don't worry about getting bad scores as this is fun. Nobody is here to judge you. If you go back a ways you will find some really bad scores I and others have had :)

Heh... it was really late last night... so I didn't have the energy to post more than one quiz. I know that sounds like a silly excuse, and I admit that :(

Ah, well... If I find time, I'll get to the other quizzes... but I'm crazy busy starting tomorrow!! Oh... love your avatar, by the way! Nick = smexy!

I don't think I did too bad on these and I haven't even had my morning tea yet :)

For Boys and Girls-I got 6/10

Famous Comedians- I got 8/10

Ultimate Survival Test- I got 6/10

For the Boys and Girls in the World: 5/10 (not very good) :confused:
Famous Comedians: 9/10 :thumbsup:
Ultimate Survival Test: 8/10 :rolleyes:

Thanks for the new quizzes, Speedy!
steeringwheel.gif

For the Boys and Girls in the World - 5/10 I guess I got all the girl questions, huh? :)
Famous Comedians - 10/10
Ultimate Survival Test - 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back