Quiz Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact or Fiction 6/10
Superstitious 2/10 - Guess not lol. The whole black cat myth depends on where you're from. They're supposed to be lucky here.
Political Lingo 4/10

Your neighbour tells you he has a new rabbit's foot. Your first thought is - bad plastic surgeon mate!

I'm a little behind and just what I need to take my mind off of things.

Urban Legends TV: 7/10
You're The Parapsychologist: 6/10
Where in Las Vegas: 9/10

Fact or Fiction: 8/10
Are you superstitious: 10/10 I'm not, I just know my superstitions
Political Lingo: 4/10 There's a surprise

National Spelling Bee: 8/10
Snakes: 9/10 Thank goodness for Animal Planet and Discovery
Pets Gone Wild: 4/9

Can You Win The National Spelling Bee? - 10/10 (Blah! the words they feature nowadays are so out of this world, I don't think I'll even get a crack at a single word! :lol: )

Snakes - 9/10

Pets Gone Wild - 5/9

National Spelling Bee. I really surprised myself on this one 6/10

Snakes. Ah Nick in leather:drool: oh wait a minute wrong Snakes :D I got 7/10. I did like question 10 about marinating their prey :lol:

Pets Gone Wild. I got 5/9. Now before anyone comments I should have done better. We don't sell animals so I don't need to worry about their natural habitats :)

National Spelling Bee: 6/10 (guessed most of them-im a rubish speller :lol:)

Snakes: 10/10 (Being dragged to museums when I was younger paid off :D)

Pets Gone Wild: 2/9

Could you win the national spelling bee?: 8/10 (I cheated! :rolleyes: I've been having trouble with 3 letter words lately those were far beyond me. :eek:)

Snakes: 7/10 (didn't expect that)

Pets gone wild: 5/10

Susan

Could you win the national spelling bee?: 10/10

Snakes: 7/10 Lucky guessing! :lol:

Pets gone wild: 6/9 Same here.

Last edited:
National Spelling Bee - 8/10 (I've always been good at spelling, won the school spelling bee in junior high :lol: But with these words, I don't think I could spell them aloud, it's a lot easier when you're looking at them)

Snakes - 9/10

Pets Gone Wild - 6/9

Spelling Bee 9/10
Snakes 10/10 (despite the lack of leather and buzz lol)
Pets Gone Wild 4/9 - more like pets running away from me with that score :D

Well it's time for those night owls to try there luck with some more quizzes. And when they are finished the early birds can try their luck :lol:

The Power of Pie I got 9/10

Get Smart 'The Quiz' I got 9/10 What can I say but I loved this show.

Canadian Tidbits #1 I got 9/10 so kick me out because I missed the height of the CN Tower. I've never been up it and I live just outside of Toronto.

The Power of Pie: 7/10 even though I don't eat a lot of pie...goos guessing I presume! :)

Get Smart 'The Quiz': 10/10 Loved watching this show on Nick at Night.

Canadian Tidbits #1: 2/10 I have no idea...guess I should start planning a trip to the North! :lol:

The Power of Pie: 4/10 - Chicken pot pie and chocolate cream pie are the only kinds of pies I eat! :rolleyes:

Get Smart trivia: 9/10 - Ya, I watched it all the time. :)

Canadian Tidbits: 4/10 - I've never been off the East coast U.S. but I do have a picture of the Bluenose!

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back