Quiz Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy Brain Teasers: 5/5 - Got to #5 and realized what I'd been reading and and had to go back and fix the first 3! :rolleyes:

Odd Classifieds: 8/10 - Took me a little while to figure out what was so familiar about the name Marty Milner! :lol:

Feelin' Easy: 9/10

Susan

Easy Brain Teasers - 5/5
Odd Classifieds - 3/10
Feelin' Easy - 8/10

I did these quizzes earlier today and I have to say, I was lucky with the first one, but the second one was a step too far for me! I just didn't get it . :lol:

*Reminds self to only do quizzes when I'm fully awake*... ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacquie
Speedy you seem to be having a lot of trouble with your typing lately :D Too mcuh time with Nick? :)

Smokey said:
Ha! She had to make up for lost time when I sent him late. Must have rattled her! :p

Jacquie tell me about it. Smokey, that could just be the reason. :guffaw:

Monster Town: 8/10 Darn trick question

Animal Movie Trivia: 4/10

Cooking 101: 7/10

Monstertown 10/10 (Eddie Vedder!! LOL!)
Animal Movie Trivia 5/10
Cooking 101 7/10 (Pretty good since all I use my stove for is to heat up pizza!) :lol:

Welcome to Monstertown-I got 8/10

Animal Movie Trivia-I got 3/10. Most of the movies I have not seen nor did I read any of the trivia on the movies. I guess it show :lol:

Cooking 101-I got 7/10. I hummed and hawed on a couple of them and of course I got them wrong. I don't do a lot of cooking but I use to watch Graham Kerr as the Galloping Gourmet :)

Monster Town 7/10
Animal Trivia 6/10
Cooking 9/10

Think I'll stick to the CSI ones - I did a lot better :lol: Although I should perhaps brush up on Season 4 a little
blush6.gif

Monster Town: 7/10 - I was tempted to put 'A' for #5 and 'B' for #9! :lol:

Animal Movie Trivia: 6/10 - I think the only ones I've seen were 101 Dalmations and Jurasic Park.

Cooking 101: 9/10 - Yah! I spend too much time on Food Network (and SPIKE and The Weather Channel). :rolleyes:

Susan

Urban Television Legends - 8/10 :lol: I think I watch too much TV Land Missed 1 and 7

You're the Parapsychologist - 9/10 :wtf: guessed most of these :lol:

Where in Las Vegas? - 7/10

Urban Legends 5/10.. really old shows:alienblush:
You're the Parapsychologist.. 6/10
Where In Las Vegas 9/10.. I should know these it's my city:thumbsup: I missed the Hispaniola Britannia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back