Prison Break

I was trying to figure that out as well. I think the dad may have been bad at one time and now he is good. Or at least being good to save his son and grandson.
Kellerman won't kill Sara until he doesn't need her anymore. I got the small feeling he liked her alittle.

Well hopefully Kellerman will show some kindness.

That guy who he talks to (boss) will probably kill Kellerman because it looks like next week he is seen talking to Mahone and saying that he won't need him anymore once they get to Mexico.

I think they (government) would kill anyone that might know anything about Lincoln being innocent.

csi_fan18 said:
Am I the only person who watchs this show that doesn't hate Mahone? :D

:lol: If you askes "Is there anone who love Mahone?"...I'd say "Count Me!"... :lol:

I'm chasing Mahone since I knew he buried a killer in his backgarden...I donn't know why, just at that time I think maybe he is not as bad as I thought before... :D So I became a Micheal/Mahone shipper... :D

Oh, does anyone else love Micheal/Mahone slash? I do think they're alike in kinda way...

I don't hate Mahone, I'm not a fan either. He just doesn't bother me. Now if he would kill either Michael / Sara he'd be in trouble!

Wth is "the company"? :confused:

I don't understand why Sara left Michael,because she can be mad at him for what has happened but she's escaping too so they're better together (btw Michael was soooo sexy with that sunglasses... :devil:).I also think Kellerman likes Sara and that will give her a chance.

About T-Bag's hand...I have no words... :eek:

It's good that Geary got rid of Bellick and took the money,maybe T-Bag'll join Bellick to catch Geary,who knows...
Bellick and Geary are so dumb that they would have easily found the key if they had searched T-Bag before torturing him...

And,finally,bring back Haywire !!!

No comments about "Bolshoi Booze"?

I hope Kellerman hadn't drowned Sara,that guy is the most hateful one...

T-Bag is revealing himself as the smarter one putting that tracking device in the money bag but the hand scene was gross...And we have another dead guy:Geary.

I had a bad time when Mahone phoned his wife,I thought he was gonna kill himself or that he knows that he's gonna be killed soon...

Well I don't think Kellerman is going to let Sara die now, because that guy could place him at that motel. SO he will have to think of something else. So she should be alive for a little while longer, I think.

I am glad Sucre showed up, otherwise Michael would have been the next to go. And what is up with that look he gave his father. Didn't seen like he was thrilled, kinda suspicious instead?

^^It looks as Michael has met his dad before,I guess we'll find out more on the next ep.

Do you read the Prison Break Blog in the Tv Guide by Wade Williams (Bellick)?
I think it's very interesting with many behind the scenes details, here's the last entry.

Hey,"Prison Break" fans,where are you?

Last ep was so thrilling...

We have another casualty,spy dad,I didn't expect it to happen so soon,I expected him to give further explanations to Michael and Lincoln.

It was great that Sara managed to escape again and that she "ironed" Kellerman.

It was good to see C-Note again but I missed T-Bag who's a much better character.

Do you think they're going to kill Kellerman or Sucre next week? I hope they won't do it. :(

I read something about next ep to be the last one before a break,do you know something? Do you know if they're going to return on January or March? It's gonna be awful to wait so much...

Well its better that March. I think Sucre might die with the whole plane crash that will probably happen. Although I would like to have seen one of then make it to Mexico.

How are Michael and Linc gonna get out of this one?? And will Mahone get killed for not finishing them off? Will C-Note get his wife back and what about the meds for his daughter? WHere is Haywire? Will Bellick go beserk in the clink? So many questions and only one episode left till January. OMG how will I make it?---Yet another question.

Thanks for the info csi_fan18. :)

I have the feeling that only Michael,Linc and Sara will do it to the 3º season and that makes me sad,so many great characters dead. :(

Missing,I don't know how I will make it until January either !!!

I had a feeling that Kellerman would help them (Michael and Linc) out, hell either way he is dead. So do you think that Mahone is dead?? I don't believe he is but who knows with this show. Sara trying to reach out to Michael and he couldn't get the phone--kinda heartbreaking.

Really I didn't think Kellerman would help them. He didn't help Sara. So why would he help Michael? Unless he is trying to use him to get back at the President.
I can't believe he didn't try to use the phone or at least say something loud for her to hear. You know a code of some kind.

I think he didn't want Mahone to know it was Sara but he could at least have said something. Oh well.

I don't know I just figured that Kellerman realized that the government would kill him because he let Sara get away. So he figured he would get back at them by helping them find Terrance. Like he said they screwed up my life so let's screw up hers (or something like that). But like I said before he is dead either way.

I am glad Surce lived since the pilot didn't. Hope he finds a way to Mexico.

Ok was that postal worker that hard up for a guy that she slept with T-Bag. Yeah I realize that she didn't know his history but still?

Back