Prayer for Madeleine

csimonkey

Police Officer
I don't know if i can post this here, or if it's already been done but i just want to add a message on here about the missing 4-year-old Maddy

It's her birthday today :(
Whatever judgements we can pass on her parents, i wish her abductor(s) would just let her go. It's heartbreaking to see the effect her disappearance is having worldwide and i know everyone is praying for her safe return.

Please let Maddy come home! :(

i just got a chain text on my phone with a prayer for her. It was so sad it said at the end of the text "pass this on to everyone they know and hopefully they will do the same. We can only hope this prayer will reach madeleine before her birthday is over".
I hope she is found safe i can't imagin what her parents must be going through.

I added the MS profile. This story is really getting to me, I really want her to be found, god its so upsetting. Shes such a cute little thing too, its awful.

My ears and eyes will be stuck to the news until she comes home. Lets get her found, safe and well. Much love to the parents.

I'm totally heartbroke at this :( :( :( I'm in tears if I think about it too much, it kills me when I see her parents on the TV and that picture of her in the everton shirt :eek: she's absolutely beautiful :( :(

I'll be distrought if this ends up with the worst possible outcome :( :(

i've just read in a news agency (europapress) that portuguesse police caught yesterday 3 people, one of them accused, due to Madeleine's kidnapping, we just have to pray now for him to say where he has the little girl and expect for her to be fine.

I'm totally heartbroke at this I'm in tears if I think about it too much, it kills me when I see her parents on the TV and that picture of her in the everton shirt she's absolutely beautiful

I'll be distrought if this ends up with the worst possible outcome.

Same here, I had to swallow a huge lump in my throat while we were having tea on Sunday while this was on the news. We just all sat in silence and watched. Its so upsetting.

Yeah they brought in 3 people, let 2 go and the British guy is now a suspect. It makes it worse that it might be British bloke somehow. The papers are already vilfying him, we don't even know if its him yet, something tells me it isn't.

I still have the feeling that she'll return safe.

It breaks my heart everytime I see the parents on the news with the mum holding her fav toy. God its awful. I wish the media would leave them alone, can't make them feel better with cameras all up in thier faces 24/7. Just leave them alone!

Police have identified Robert Murat as their main suspect and searched his home. They have released him fo rnow, he wasn't actually arrested. i really hope this leads somewhere! :(

What angers me is the parents leaving her unattended in a hotel room with no supervision. Being "just down the street" or where ever it was is irresponsible to say the least.

I hope she is found and whoever took her is properly dealt with and I hope the parents are also charged with child endangerment.

I've already had the FIND MADELEINE site added to my friends list on myspace. I really hope she's found. God bless her abd her family.

This whole story has been really upsetting. I hope that she is returned to her family safe and well and soon. The sad thing is that after this amount of time she could be anywhere.
I don't usually pray, but i will tonight, for Madeleine.

Police are now looking for a red van with fake number plates after a sighting of a little girl matching madeleine's description in Lisbon.

Hope this leads somewhere!

Teelie said:
What angers me is the parents leaving her unattended in a hotel room with no supervision. Being "just down the street" or where ever it was is irresponsible to say the least.

I hope she is found and whoever took her is properly dealt with and I hope the parents are also charged with child endangerment.

As irresponsible as it was, all parents make mistakes, and I'm sure they feel really bad about leaving the kids alone, however it still isn't right for someone to go into a room and take a little girl.

I'll add the myspace thing to mine, and I really hope shes found alive and soon.

Back