Possible Things I Think Will Happen *Spoilers Possible*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Greg will be half and half with this not trusting Catherine thing. Also I think he’s on his way to having a break down. First, he’s suffering from being beat up. Second he now has this civil suit. So, he is being emotionally and physically drained. Finally the remaining team wants his not to trust Catherine.

There is just so many directions he can be pulled in, and I think he’ll just either snap or go back to California.

that coma idea is pretty interesting! it would be cool if they let something totally wild happen, like the grissom suicide or someone in the team be the killer, like greg or sara, and then at the end, it was all a dream! LOL that would be hysterical.

churchmouse said:
I think Greg will be half and half with this not trusting Catherine thing. Also I think he’s on his way to having a break down. First, he’s suffering from being beat up. Second he now has this civil suit. So, he is being emotionally and physically drained. Finally the remaining team wants his not to trust Catherine.

There is just so many directions he can be pulled in, and I think he’ll just either snap or go back to California.

Ahh, I don't think anything will happen to Greg. He's already had something happen to him in the season. And besides, I am there to comfort him *wink wink*

I am predicting something with Warrick actually. His life has been pretty dull lately, something's bound to happen.
And maybe something with David. They said he was engaged. I want to see him get married.

Ok I have some useful information. The Miniature Killer's theme is a close match to The Nightmare On Elm Street theme, that movie has to do with the invasion of dreams or simply nightmares, so I wouldn't doubt this season being a dream if the main season serial killer's theme is a rip-off of Freddy Krueger! lol interesting stuff

Um, that would also be a rip of of I think Dallas when one of the people was killed off, the fans went nuts so they said it was all a dream.

That's a great way to kill a show.

I'm new here, but I think a possibility is that Hodges is the miniature serial killer, and that the pinned newspaper in the miniature is actually going to be under a lamp on Grissom's desk, and that the next victim will be Grissom. Since I am new here, I have to ask - has anyone thought that as a possibility?

The newspaper with the doll face on it was under a lamp and it wasn't pinned down like I thought! I have a feeling that the MK will continue next season, that is if Grissom doesn't return by the finale. So far in each season, one CSI has been put in danger, so who hasn't been harmed yet?

hodges_did_it said:
I'm new here, but I think a possibility is that Hodges is the miniature serial killer, and that the pinned newspaper in the miniature is actually going to be under a lamp on Grissom's desk, and that the next victim will be Grissom. Since I am new here, I have to ask - has anyone thought that as a possibility?

Hah that's funny actually. No one likes Hodges, so this is his revenge. And he did like Grissom the best, yet Grissom payed no attention to him...

hello guys nice thread, i think keppler works for the fbi :confused: and he checking on the team and since catherine is in charge she is the only person know about why is really :eek: there and at the end cath will tell them why he is there and they would b like "what the" :D :D :confused: :) :D :D :confused:

I thought that when Ernie Dell killed himself that is was in similar fashion to Paul Millander, gunshot suicide. When did Ernie Dell say he was born?

i can see hodges as the miniature killer. i dont think grissom will be the next victim for the miniature killer. and grissom is not the type of person to commit suicide, he is burn out. ya'll can tell by his face somethings. and about the keppler guy i aslo think he is a bad cop.

Well if you go by the count he said in "Toe Tags" David said that he would be married in 3 weeks or I think he said 21 days, that ep aired on Oct. 5, 2006. So unless the days drag slow he should already be married.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back