Possible Things I Think Will Happen *Spoilers Possible*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Possible Things I Think Will Happen

What's with the bloody doll picture? Didn't Milander have dolls. Maybe some sort of connection.

I wonder what that new miniature was a replica of because it was a pinned down newspaper, the first miniatures' bloody doll pictures weren't held down with a pin.

Okay guys you are discussing somethings that are considered "Spoilers" with no spoiler warning in the title. Hence the "Who is keppler".

Therefore I am putting in the "Spoiler* Warning to be safe.

Also lets remember the rule for chatting, if you don't know it see the "Help Guide" tacked up at the top of this forum. :)

How bout if in the finale Brass wakes up from a coma he's been in since last season, and this entire season has just been a dream?

Wojo said:
How bout if in the finale Brass wakes up from a coma he's been in since last season, and this entire season has just been a dream?
Actually, Brass wakes up from a seven year coma and realizes he works in Miami for Horatio Caine and wishes his dreams were reality.

Dynamo1 said:
Wojo said:
Actually, Brass wakes up from a seven year coma and realizes he works in Miami for Horatio Caine and wishes his dreams were reality.
I was going to say, that would be a bad nightmare!

keppler will be introduced in the next episode, "sweet jane". he's going to be a new team member....strange guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back