Poll Thread 2 - Which One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound. I'm a very visual person, and I dunno but I have a feeling that I will be more likely to be able to function when I lose my hearing than my sight.

I'd rather keep my sight. The thought of living without being able to see anything freaks me out a bit. But then again, living without sound is terrible too...

ive gone with sound cos if you cant hear what people are saying !!!! who cares, you just make storyline up lol
would miss the music though but wouldnt have to listen to fred elliot (corri) god his voice grates.
at least with sight you can ogle the sexy rfl players mmmmmm

Eek! :eek: I don't wanna lose either. But if I really really must choose to let go of one, it'll have to be sound. I'm a visual kind of person and I can't bear living not being able to see anything. At least without sound I can live in peace and quiet(maybe :rolleyes: ) and use my body language when interacting but if I'm blind...geez...I don't even know if anyone's around me to talk to.

Jeez, it took me about 10 minutes to decide. :lol:

Erm... I went with sound, although I really can't stand the thought of never being able to listen to music again. :eek: To be honest, my sight is more important to me, I would find it terrifying.

I would definitely rather lose my hearing than my sight! How would I be able to watch CSI or come on here if I didn't have my sight?! At least if you are deaf then you can still read things, also I know some sign language which would come in helpful :)

kazzy said:
DaWacko said:
needmorecsi said:
Nope not watching, I couldn't care less about sports.
Didn't you just say here earlier that you are really athletic? If you couldn't care less... then you probably would just stay inside and avoid moving.
And yeah, I thought you were really athletic too... :p

Let me explain that, I meant I would rather actually do sports than watch them on TV. What's interesting about people get paid missions to do something you could go out and do just not as good. Even playing sports isn't my favorite activity, I'd much rather go to the gym and lift weights or go for a three to four hour bike ride. I'd still call that athletic, but not care about pro sports.

For the next poll,

I'd rather go deaf, because if you go deaf you might be able to get a hearing-aid, whereas if you go blind there's no solution like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back