Poll Thread 2 - Which One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zippy said:
Coca-Cola. I love the design. It's classic.
Until you move to the Netherlands and realise they have new Coke bottles; they have a cleaner look they say, they don't refill them anymore, they just melt them down again and then shape them back into bottles - it's cheaper.. but they're horrible, they're just so not handy, you need both hands to fill your glass otherwise it slips from your hands :( One of my friends actually went, because of this, over on Pepsi.. but no way I'm going to even consider that.

JayneEmilysRealm said:
but they're horrible, they're just so not handy, you need both hands to fill your glass otherwise it slips from your hands :(

That's hard for me to picture it. :confused:

The bottles aren't made of hard plastic, but of the softer kind, so when you pour it into your glass, you squeeze the whole bottle.. let's see if I can find a pic of it.

So far, it's only me and Ducky lovin Pepsi more than Coca Cola. :eek: For some reason I always thought Pepsi was more loved. :lol:

I picked Pepsi, though I use to be a die hard Coca Cola fan, but (and this was back in the early 80's when it was still not a good idea to drink alot of it) it caused me some severe stomach problems, bye bye CC. So then I went on to Pepsi, but then i grew tired of it don't really remember why.

Somewhere in there over the years i graduated to 7up, Sprite, back to Pepsi, and over to Dr Pepper (where i have stayed since). :lol: (there were the odds of "orange, lemon lime, grape, black cherry, etc" mixed in there but not steady).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back