Poll Thread 2 - Which One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm far too organised, I have all my CD's and DVD's in alphabetical order. (even my old CD's in the loft) :lol: If anything is out of place I freak out. :eek: My family think I’m a bit weird with it all.

omg no. I'm so messy. On my room there's so much mess, everywhere school tests, books, clothes. omg no.

Hell no. Im not very organised. My room is a total tip but if it bothers me, I just organise it. Like I said in the other thread, I had refused to organise myself so I just did the first 3 years of secondary school really badly. :p

Me...organized? HA! That's like an oxy moron. I have my DVD's in alphabetical order but otherwise my room looks like WWII took place in there. At school I'm generally better although there have been times where I've misplaced papers because they weren't hole punched.

Would making sure I had even numbers mushmallows in my cereal count as organized? I've been doing that as a kid and the habit kindda stayed with me till now. :lol:.

Naw, I think that is more obsessive compulsive behaviour.

CSIsMANIAC said:
Would making sure I had even numbers mushmallows in my cereal count as organized? I've been doing that as a kid and the habit kindda stayed with me till now. :lol:.

Naw, I think that is more obsessive compulsive behaviour.
:lol: I think I have that.

Another example, I have a day to day diary and at the back of the diary I list CSI LV, Miami and NY's currant season with the names of the episode and the episode numbers. :eek: :lol:

I know, I'm sad, I have come to accept that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back